Solved GTA 5 online Need help, bricked vehicles everywhere

• Thread starter Bathsalts
  • Start date
  • Views 1,531
B

Bathsalts

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I’ve been trying to deal with this for a while. I have vehicles that when I drive out my garage, facility or SVW they brick. I call the mechanic, they brick. I have tried erasing them using street vehicles then blowing them up, then buying a new garage then buying test elegys and when I restart my game, they brick. It’s spreading too, it slowly expands to other cars and garages...WTF?!!? without restarting my character how do I stop this??

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I’ve been trying to deal with this for a while. I have vehicles that when I drive out my garage, facility or SVW they brick. I call the mechanic, they brick. I have tried erasing them using street vehicles then blowing them up, then buying a new garage then buying test elegys and when I restart my game, they brick. It’s spreading too, it slowly expands to other cars and garages...WTF?!!? without restarting my character how do I stop this??
I'm at a loss with this. I assume you are or have been using glitches to duplicate vehicles or change where they are stored? If so can you tell us which glitch? If not, what do you think started it and are there any particular vehicles or vehicle types it seems to happen to more than others?

Upvote 0
B

Bathsalts

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm at a loss with this. I assume you are or have been using glitches to duplicate vehicles or change where they are stored? If so can you tell us which glitch? If not, what do you think started it and are there any particular vehicles or vehicle types it seems to happen to more than others?
Well, it’s a very old sultan glitch from the mc clubhouse. I stored the sultans and never really sold em. This sounds weird but they kinda rotted?? I got rid of most of the bricked cars, but they just keep spreading. Now my facility is rotten. Some slots are ok, it’s not the cars per-se, it’s the slots themselves. And I can’t fix it

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes with dead spots it is the slot itself, not the vehicle in it. Are youIf you have not done any bike rack glitches or aircraft glitches then I would start with try stealing 10 motorcycles, fill up the clubhouse and then destroy them. Then try driving a stolen car into the garage/s with the dead spots. If you order a car into the garage with the dead spot and you have empty spots elsewhere, it can force the dead spot into the other garage. This is an odd one, may take some time to narrow it down and fix.

Upvote 0
B

Bathsalts

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes with dead spots it is the slot itself, not the vehicle in it. Are youIf you have not done any bike rack glitches or aircraft glitches then I would start with try stealing 10 motorcycles, fill up the clubhouse and then destroy them. Then try driving a stolen car into the garage/s with the dead spots. If you order a car into the garage with the dead spot and you have empty spots elsewhere, it can force the dead spot into the other garage. This is an odd one, may take some time to narrow it down and fix.
Yea, I’ve done a little of that, haven’t don’t the motorcycle thing. But now I have 4 bricked special vehicles. I did the svw glitch a couple days ago and after I restarted, all 4 were bricked

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register