StraightUpGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VIDEO TUTORIAL:

TEXT TUTORIAL:
Step 1: Go To The Location On The Map In The Video
Step 2: Go to The second floor of the parking garage
Step 3: When on the second floor go to the right and climb on the roof and headd over to that little brick bulding and walk right right trough it and your done

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old, just more crap from you thanks for wasting our time looking at your pointless repost threads.

Sorry but this is OLDDDDDDDD.. New 4 the Newbies haha

If you guys think its sooo old then why don't you put a link of the original thread. If you don't have anything positive to say then there is no need to post. Thank you OP for posting this as I have never seen this wall breach before.

Nutello

Nutello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OLD

Proof -->
6 days ago Instagram

30kgi1t.png

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
SO INSANE!!!!!... (old people start yelling)

Malcolm McCormick

Malcolm McCormick

"Smile for all them haters."
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old, just more crap from you thanks for wasting our time looking at your pointless repost threads.

Sorry but this is OLDDDDDDDD.. New 4 the Newbies haha

Pretty old.

because i dont want to waste my time looking for an almost year old post, thats why noob.

Not remotely "NEW" or "INSANE".

Nope & Nope.

You guys are straight up douche bags. Once one person states how it's old, it's pretty frickin' useless for the rest of you to say it too. All of your posts should be deleted because they are spam. No usefulness what-so-ever. Just another pointless post to get your count up.

4boy54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, this was one of the first wall glitches discovered when the game came out. No real harm in posting for people who may not know.

You can easily be killed in there tho.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting homie first time I ever seen this Keep On Glitchin also for those complaints about it being old if all u do is rag on a poster that kinda discourages people from posting then there would be no one to inform people who may have not known this was out there

Malcolm McCormick

Malcolm McCormick

"Smile for all them haters."
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, this was one of the first wall glitches discovered when the game came out. No real harm in posting for people who may not know.

You can easily be killed in there tho.
My buddy and I was in there for over an hour with 5 stars. They can't touch you. They walk right up to the wall and stand there.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Another great place to hide when you have a bounty. Than again you might get reported for the wall breach and end up in cheater pool. I still think it is a nice find. Thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register