Sin$
some1, PLZ TRY THIS. i would buy a oculus rift for destiny ;D

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This would take the realism in GTA V to a whole other level that I never thought would be possible with current gen.
i would buy a oculus rift for destiny ;D
Yes, Destiny would be amazing with the Oculus Rift! Almost any game would be fun to try out with it.:tongue:

SnakePLisskenPmw

SnakePLisskenPmw

Reaction score
Sin$
I tryed to use a xex toolbox to view the contents of the xbox360 version of the first person view mod. I'm good with eboots but not xex plugins. Couldn't find anything I could use in a eboot hack. If someone would release,a scripted version of a first person view mod or if someone would make a fps mod for ps3. I'll o you big time. . .

SnakePLisskenPmw

SnakePLisskenPmw

Reaction score
Sin$
Haha that'd be fun.
look like we wont ever see first person view on the ps3 version. looks like us ps3 users with pcs just have to wait till the PC version is released and then then, weeks later a first person view that would be made for the pc version dependent on some external script runner/injector . and for those with ps3s and no pc's well i feel real sorry for you guys since i dont think there will ever be a fps on foot mod for you;. hate to be bare of bad news but this just seems to be what it is. i have searched high and low- asked everyone i could- flamed- even ettempted to make a ps3 fps mod myself. all my attempts have failed. there is nothing i would love to do more then to bring FPS view on foot to PS3 but yet i failed. i am sorry. we can only pray that the gods shine onto us and the little we have... gods speed

Top Bottom
Login
Register