Solved GTA 5 NOOB TIPS?

• Thread starter Clashables
  • Start date
  • Views 758
C

Clashables

Reaction score
Sin$
Just started a brand new gta account as i just got a ps4 and I used to do modding on ps3 but just learned that character transfers are no longer a thing. Anyone have any tips for making a lot of money when starting out? Been trying to find glitches but they all seem like they require a lot of money to start with. Would really appreciate some help :smile:

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Grind grind grind.
You need a buddy that will give most of the money from heists to you. And remember most glitches do not need all the accessories in the buildings to function. Most of the time just the building itself and the MOC or avenger.
Or spend just 39.00 for the starter pack from rockstar.
(This option is the fastest)
Of course there is always the option for the modded account but they come with a ban risk.
If you dont have tome to grind or giving friends then just buy the starter pack and grind enough to build the most duped car in los santos. (Elegy retro)

Upvote 0
R

Relentless Enemy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just started a brand new gta account as i just got a ps4 and I used to do modding on ps3 but just learned that character transfers are no longer a thing. Anyone have any tips for making a lot of money when starting out? Been trying to find glitches but they all seem like they require a lot of money to start with. Would really appreciate some help :smile:
Buy the horse sh/t starter pack.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol....
If you are lucky and hit a sale....
You can get a digital copy of the game
The starter pack and $100 shark card for $53.99....

The starter pack is actually pretty great...
it gives you another 12 or so free vehicles to dupe over including motorcycles:smile:

So yeah... you can grind
You can do AFK Captures
Get in on a Pacific Standard crew
Double cash/rp Jobs....

All of that stuff....
Or for a mere $40-$60 bucks
You can have a little something
Online instead of being n.aked and afraid :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Please don't tell people to buy that horse sh/t starter pack
Some people cant be bothered with countless hours of grinding to get enough to buy items needed to dupe cars. So to jump start that they have the option to just purchase a starter pack and be that much closer.
Temember the op is looking for the fastest way to make it.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lately we been helping a few friends of friends who are getting started. We do piracy pervention then just give all the money to broke friend, we alternate ceo's and yachts so he basically gets 120k every 10 minutes

After he got the vehicle warehouse we sourced cars and gave them to him.

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I would grind and get a few million and just hold onto it, so when the next dupe glitch comes out you can buy whatever is needed to rock it, unless you can get enough to buy everything needed to do the current dupe. Did you mod GTA on PS3? Do you have friends that play? Heists(especially repeat PacStan glitch) will be your best bet. Could also find someone in the matches section(if you don't have a friend) and run the AFK/idle jobs, pay pretty good and ranks you up fast, and you can do it while sleeping/at work/school, and then still play/grind/glitch when you are able to get on.

If you're looking to spend money, buy a modded account. If you're against buying a modded account, buy the starter pack. You could also look for someone who needs help duping, and in return they could run a heist and give you max cut or something along those lines.

If you are having trouble finding people to play with, as a low rank character, I would first buy a HVY Combat vest, to better your chances of getting kicked form heist jobs. Look up the modded car spawn locations/times, it's an east $15-22k for a quick trip to LSC. Do the Daily Objectives, you get $25k a day, and if done every day, you get $100k every 7th day, and $500k every 28th day. If you're good at flying do the Flight School, it will improve your flying stat and pays around $200k for all golds if I remember correctly.

Upvote 0
T

Thilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look on the PS4 communities, there are heist comunties for example, I joined a few random and whey paid me a cut 600k-800k.
Lots of people have money and want to help others rank up or make money

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register