Reaction score
Sin$
JONNY0 JONNY0 already posted this.

pbeezy

pbeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GypsyCrazyBoy GypsyCrazyBoy It worked but once I did my last sell which should've got me to the max amount of money, it glitched out and left with me with $1. However, I went to the My Portfolio page and clicked "Sell All" at the bottom and I got my $620 mil back. Great glitch, just let people know that that might happen and tell them to do what I did.

This is because your return would have put you over the games max money, try a less amount and it should work, I had the same issue.

Works great though! nice find.

Marshall Mathers

Marshall Mathers

Shady Till I Die
Reaction score
Sin$
GypsyCrazyBoy GypsyCrazyBoy It worked but once I did my last sell which should've got me to the max amount of money, it glitched out and left with me with $1. However, I went to the My Portfolio page and clicked "Sell All" at the bottom and I got my $620 mil back. Great glitch, just let people know that that might happen and tell them to do what I did.
when you get to where it says stocks are worth $2,147,483,648 Sell like 20k of you stocks and then try to sell all of your stocks. It decreases the overall value of your stocks to like $2,147,300,000 or a value around that so you can sell it.

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
This is because your return would have put you over the games max money, try a less amount and it should work, I had the same issue.

Works great though! nice find.
Yeah, I did that. I've got the max amount of money on all 3 characters now! :smile:

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This has already been posted by me and it was merged into another thread, I don't understand why everyone is competing to keep posting this thread continuously because the others were taken down, they were taken down for a reason and that reason is because it is linking to the same subject, the same way to earn money in Single Player on GTA V and was added to the Stock Markets thread, the same will happen to this thread

No credit was given in this thread which is wrong and take full credits for yourself, you should always give credit to the people who find these glitches, I did..

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...oney-making-guide.990098/page-10#post-9852991

GypsyCrazyBoy GypsyCrazyBoy

Last edited:
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
This has already been posted by me and it was merged into another thread, I don't understand why everyone is competing to keep posting this thread continuously because the others were taken down, they were taken down for a reason and that reason is because it is linking to the same subject, the same way to earn money in Single Player on GTA V and was added to the other thread, the same will happen to this thread

No credit was given in this thread which is wrong and take full credits for yourself, you should always give credit to the people who find these glitches, I did..

GypsyCrazyBoy GypsyCrazyBoy
Can you provide a link to your post? I don't like to "like" reposts!

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register