Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders
KillerGaming (me)- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYi7ntkGMjPCL9u0NHW29w

CelestialGaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

Steps 9 and 10 are optional if you can get to your car without minimap then can skip it

updated step 9 and 10 makes it a bit easier thanks to one of my subs comment

Requirements
1. inv only
2. free aim (xbox) recent activity
3. friend
4. Facility and Moc and a avenger
5. retro to dupe over

Steps
1. Go into a free aim inv only then call out a faggio on the map to dupe over
1a. Make sure you have a retro in facility to dupe over
2. Go into your facility and then find a random/ friend in different target or just have the friend helping you go into a different session in assist aim
3. join the friend once decline the alert
4. Get ready to join that friend again then go to the exit and hit exit and as it exits join that friend and accept the the first alert and wait on the different targeting for 20 to 30 secs (you have to get on the different targeting mode alert before your character is done pressing the buttons)
5. decline the alert after 30 secs
6. Then you will be frozen so then have your friend who is in the session with you start up a job and wait on the settings screen
7. You go to the pause menu and go to players and hit join game on his name and accept all alert
8. You will be able to move around well stuck in the animation ( you can also use the pause menu to tell where you are)
9. walk to the avenger get in and enter work shop exit workshop and exit vehicle.
10. walk to the vehicle management circle and swap a car should have minimap

(do not technically need to do steps 9 and 10 but it makes it a lot easier to navigate the facility)

11. Walk up the ramp and go next to the retro and then hit y or triangle and as you get in select a story mode character and then deny the alert( need to select the sp character before you get in the car bc wheel will go away once in car)
12. it will put you outside with the retro and change the plates to the faggio
13. call your moc and drive into the moc and back out
14. rinse and repeat not that hard i just explained in detail hardest part is navigating in the animation.

Last edited:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you get unfrozen by joining friend on different target mode then denying second alert?
Or is there any solo way to become unfrozen ?

UnknownUsers11

UnknownUsers11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tips on getting frozen going up lift? My timing is flawless (alert before finished pressing the buttons) and still end up outside . Waited 10,15 even 45 seconds with no luck . Is it just a hit or miss or am I doing something wrong ?

djreisch

djreisch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone able to do this with PC? I can't get on until later, just want to see if anyone has success/tips.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We need to find a way to get unfrozen solo this would then be completely solo for PS4 and semi solo for XB1.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is step 9 and step 10 required for the mini map or only step 10?
Seems like a pointless step when you could just tell people to start with the car they want to dupe in slot 1

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone on ps4 try this? i imagine recent activity would work in place of the targeting mode?

H

HailHydra

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling that this can go solo easily if we change some steps. I hope someone finds it asap because I've missed a lot of glich lately.

Top Bottom
Login
Register