What's new

Patched GTA 5 New easy multi-car dupe glitch

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It dont really matter because even with getting gray screen killing yourself and jogging not spamming A/X to run back to car im still waiting for the txt to say my elegy is delivered so by saving your extra seconds by not killing yourself or whatever ur just spending those extra seconds waiting for a txt unless ur doing something differant and u have ur elegy delivered b4 you even get in your moc but i dont see a quicker way to do it im always waiting on a delivery text or it would be faster theres no way round it txt takes like 2 mins to come.maybe a little more

You do that before you order the elegy. So all it really does is saves you the 10 seconds of running to your car. Once your inside the ceo is when i order the elegy.

Seems like rockstar services are down, for me anyways on xbox

K

kaerFxeD

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if in my MOC I can use a Vehicle and Weapon Worshop instead of the Personal Vehicle Storage for the glitch?

MightyElite

MightyElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if in my MOC I can use a Vehicle and Weapon Worshop instead of the Personal Vehicle Storage for the glitch?
No, You need personal vehicle storage in order for the glitch to work.

A

A840373

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Way to avoid the grey screen: park your own MOC with light pole or anything behind it, so it blocks the space and makes it physically impossible to play the animation of opening door and car driving in. On the screen when it says replace vehicle you'll have to hold/spam X for a second or so instead of pressing it once, but it will spawn you outside normally. If you keep getting grey screen just move your MOC, it won't break the dupe or anything.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Another way to block animation if you can is park moc on a uphill or downhill road don't get animation on a uphill road tested this a while back with another dupe glitch and works everytime

SOLID24KGOLD

SOLID24KGOLD

Reaction score
Sin$
New easy car duplication glitch

Founders:

Celestial Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

Obese Giraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw

Original founder: Apokalypt - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vlucILbKriD2mlbHEaKBQ

Videos:

Requirements:

- MOC with vehicle storage (have an elegy RH8 inside it)
- 1 friend with the MOC
- 10 pisswassers
- CEO garage/clubhouse with empty spaces (must have the mod shop)

If you’re using the clubhouse then you can only duplicate bikes (the deathbike is the best) and make sure you have a faggio inside the MOC instead of the RH8

Steps:

1. Go into your friend’s bunker and both of you go into their MOC
2. Have your friend get ready to select “all exit trailer” and then you want to start drinking beer (go to interaction menu, inventory, snacks then pisswasser and make sure you’re holding X/A to drink the beer for longer)
3. Keep doing that until your character passes out and as soon as your friend sees you pass out, have them quickly select “all exit trailer”
4. You should get the black screen faster and then you should respawn at the hospital. Just have your friend invite you back to the bunker
5. Stand close to their MOC and have them enter with nearby friends and crew
6. You should get a black screen and then it should kick you off the screen after a few seconds but you’re still outside the MOC
7. Open your interaction menu and kill yourself, you will then respawn at the docks
8. Go over to your CEO garage/clubhouse and have your friend bring their MOC over to you. Then have your friend leave the session
9. Get the car/bike you want to duplicate and call out your MOC
10. Store the car/bike in the MOC (it should say the personal vehicle storage is full, accept that alert)
11. You should not go all the way into the MOC, it should kick you back out (if you get stuck, just open the interaction menu and then kill yourself)
12. Take the car/bike into your CEO garage/clubhouse and then it should go into one of your empty spaces. Now just buy another Elegy RH8/Faggio for the MOC and modify the car/bike in the modshop and change something on it
13. Then exit to ground/drive outside and go back to your MOC, then store it in the MOC again, it will kick you back out (again, if you get stuck, just open the interaction menu and then kill yourself)
14. Now wait until you get the message that says your Elegy RH8/Faggio has been delivered to your MOC

NOW JUST REPEAT STEPS 12-14 over and over again to keep duping

Thank you all so much with these easy dupe versions I have successfully say I’ve filled every spot with a issi dupe now I will retire from these for awhile, 125 issi I think I’m set for a good while

W

Wingman Palmer

Reaction score
Sin$
As someone who has just got back into the game, anyone have tips on how to make enough money to afford this glitch

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working ? ... any1 tested recently ?

Really love these kind of glitches
I created a second character today and made myself another 186 dupes.

I used the maze bank office and bought 3 del perro apartments.

After leaving the office I drive into a del perro garage and drive it back out, so now you only need 1 free space in the office garage and you can store the dupe into a garage while you are waiting for the elegy to be delivered. When you've stored 10 dupes in the garage just buy another random garage and trade in your full garage. Now the dupes are moved to the new garage and you can buy the same garage again. Cost approximately 10k per dupe but saves a lot of time moving dupes around

Top Bottom
Login
Register