Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill let you know as soon as i get home

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch appears to work by allowing friend to hop in your car after already doing garage walkin animation. They have to go to game store since the game mechanics break and they are stuck in car outside and in garage at same time.

They need to try to store in their garage since the can't store error message seems to solidify dupe so you can drive into your garage.

I will try on ps3 when someone gets on that wants to test.

dwayniebee79

dwayniebee79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch appears to work by allowing friend to hop in your car after already doing garage walkin animation. They have to go to game store since the game mechanics break and they are stuck in car outside and in garage at same time.

They need to try to store in their garage since the can't store error message seems to solidify dupe so you can drive into your garage.

I will try on ps3 when someone gets on that wants to test.
So this needs to be done with a garage with apartments

Mangled Crow

Mangled Crow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so by reading the steps carefully, is this what he means?

You have to bring out your PV (Personal Vehicle) and park it outside his / her garage, touching the side of the wall, they have to walk inside their garage and spam X / Y quickly, once they enter the garage, their screen should flash a couple of times and radio starts playing, which means it's done correctly, their screen should be frozen when their inside the garage, next they have to go into the Xbox / PlayStation store and when their in the store menu, exit out, and when they spawn back down, they should be placed inside your PV (Personal Vehicle), so now this part confuses me alot "you have about 10 seconds to spawn down while they drive away 50 meters"

Last edited:
JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks made over 21 million GTA$ so far

This was posted two hours ago, a fully upgraded windsor sells for 240k, which assuming this bypasses the 48 minute wait, means you would have had to duplicate, drive to lsc, and sell about 86 of them, all in roughly 2 hours...not to be that guy and all, but, bullsh*t.

On topic, does anyone have a solid text tut for this? Confused how golf comes into play at the end for a give cars to friends? And at what point who joins who?

And I'm also not understanding the "when they spawn in they'll be in the car you were driving, they only have 10 seconds to drive away before they get kicked out"

If they need to drive away how do we drive back to our garage? Or are they in the original and we're in the dupe at that point or vice versa?

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm saying full of ****,haven't seen anyone say it works also steps make no sense I have tried steps and jack **** happens

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm saying full of ****,haven't seen anyone say it works also steps make no sense I have tried steps and jack **** happens
I agree, the OP is saying that while you are in the garage animation, you are able to enter a vehicle, which is not true.

I'm going to lock this. If this actually does work, please report the OP and I or another mod will open the thread back up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register