Patched GTA 5 MUTLI- CAR DUPE WORKAROUUND

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders:

Celestial Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

KillerGaming- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYi7ntkGMjPCL9u0NHW29w?view_as=subscriber

Obese Giraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw

Original founder: Apokalypt - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vlucILbKriD2mlbHEaKBQ

Videos:

Requirements:

- MOC with vehicle storage (have an elegy RH8 inside it)
- 1 friend with the MOC
- Heist invite
- CEO garage/clubhouse with empty spaces (must have the mod shop)

If you’re using the clubhouse then you can only duplicate bikes (the deathbike is the best) and make sure you have a faggio inside the MOC instead of the RH8

Steps:

1. Go into your friend’s bunker and both of you go into their MOC
2. Have your friend get ready to select “all exit trailer” and then you want to get ready to accept a heist (facility or apartment)
3. Your friend is going to do a countdown from 3. On 2 you want to accept the invite to the heist and on 1 your friend select "all exit trailer"
4. You should get the black screen or a flicker of a black as you load up in the clouds.then you will be at your apartment or facility. Just have your friend invite you back to the bunker
5. Stand close to their MOC and have them enter with nearby friends and crew
6. You should get a black screen and then it should kick you off the screen after a few seconds but you’re still outside the MOC
7. Open your interaction menu and kill yourself, you will then respawn at the docks
8. Go over to your CEO garage/clubhouse and have your friend bring their MOC over to you. Then have your friend leave the session
9. Get the car/bike you want to duplicate and call out your MOC
10. Store the car/bike in the MOC (it should say the personal vehicle storage is full, accept that alert)
11. You should not go all the way into the MOC, it should kick you back out (if you get stuck, just open the interaction menu and then kill yourself)
12. Take the car/bike into your CEO garage/clubhouse and then it should go into one of your empty spaces. Now just buy another Elegy RH8/Faggio for the MOC and modify the car/bike in the modshop and change something on it
13. Then exit to ground/drive outside and go back to your MOC, then store it in the MOC again, it will kick you back out (again, if you get stuck, just open the interaction menu and then kill yourself)
14. Now wait until you get the message that says your Elegy RH8/Faggio has been delivered to your MOC

NOW JUST REPEAT STEPS 12-14 over and over again to keep duping

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the pisswasser method patched? The heist method is very hard to hit, I even had to try it about 10 times even though I have no delay because I have 2 consoles.. you have to enter the heist really at the same time yout friend takes you out of the MOC..

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the pisswasser method patched? The heist method is very hard to hit, I even had to try it about 10 times even though I have no delay because I have 2 consoles.. you have to enter the heist really at the same time yout friend takes you out of the MOC..
Maybe it's not the same time. It seemed very easy when I did it with a friend. Yes the pisswasser is patched

Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried for about an hour with a friend on xb1. Couldn't hit the glitch once. Noticed the option to all exit trailer disappears by the time I countdown to one. We only have a few tenths of a second it seems between launching the heist and the all exit trailer option disappearing. Tried again on my two consoles and it was similar in regards to timing. Tried a heap of times with different timings but just kept spawning in friends MOC every time you return to the bunker.

If anyone can figure out the timing (seems to be a few on obese's YT with the same issue too), let us all know! :biggrin:

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you must hit the first part when u accept heist invite first time or you wont hit it at all when u spawn in to heist office first time you dont go onto the setup screen if you dont hit first time change session

B

Bill Blast

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried for about an hour with a friend on xb1. Couldn't hit the glitch once. Noticed the option to all exit trailer disappears by the time I countdown to one. We only have a few tenths of a second it seems between launching the heist and the all exit trailer option disappearing. Tried again on my two consoles and it was similar in regards to timing. Tried a heap of times with different timings but just kept spawning in friends MOC every time you return to the bunker.

If anyone can figure out the timing (seems to be a few on obese's YT with the same issue too), let us all know! :biggrin:
Same here.. 2 consoles going for 2hours trying 2 hit it.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here.. 2 consoles going for 2hours trying 2 hit it.
Ok basically you want to be accepting the heist invite as late as possible. I thought the counting would help if your doing it with a friend but clearly not. And if your using 2 consoles it's going to be different. Have exit all first then heist if you load out adjust your timing. Accept the heist a little sooner. Until you get the right timing

you must hit the first part when u accept heist invite first time or you wont hit it at all when u spawn in to heist office first time you dont go onto the setup screen if you dont hit first time change session
No that's true. I have failed the glitch and went to the heist room then I did it again and hit it. In the same session.

Ok basically you need to accept the heist invite at the last second

L

Luckyrsol3

Reaction score
Sin$
How did u manage to hit it on xb1 .... i either get taken out of.moc with friend or i end up in apartment but the heist loads and i have to quit b4 my friend can send me a bunker invite then when we go back in moc i spawn in moc instead of in empty bunker ....so what am i doing wrong lol

Also do we both need to be in a ceo or mc together ?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
How did u manage to hit it on xb1 .... i either get taken out of.moc with friend or i end up in apartment but the heist loads and i have to quit b4 my friend can send me a bunker invite then when we go back in moc i spawn in moc instead of in empty bunker ....so what am i doing wrong lol

Also do we both need to be in a ceo or mc together ?
Use facility heist

L

Luckyrsol3

Reaction score
Sin$
Use facility heist

Hi i tried with facility now i get stuck on black screen ...i think this has something to do with ceo as when i join my friends ceo i get taken out moc instead of to clouds if im ceo he cant join mine cant get in his bunker and if i join ceo and he stays as normal player i get the stuck in black screen ...can sum1 give all steps for xb1 im normally pritty good at hitting glitches i just cant seem to get this 1

B

Bill Blast

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i tried with facility now i get stuck on black screen ...i think this has something to do with ceo as when i join my friends ceo i get taken out moc instead of to clouds if im ceo he cant join mine cant get in his bunker and if i join ceo and he stays as normal player i get the stuck in black screen ...can sum1 give all steps for xb1 im normally pritty good at hitting glitches i just cant seem to get this 1
Same happen to me yesterday & I wasn't in CEO & still got blackscreened. I have two consoles & tried every which way slowing down the timing & speeding it up. Spent way to much time on this. Good luck

Top Bottom
Login
Register