What's new

GTA 5 MONEY DROP | PC ONLY | SAFE | FREE | ACCEPTING NOW | ONLINE NOW | 2.5K BAGS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Risqbru1

Reaction score
STATUS (ONLINE)
HOW TO JOIN MY SESSION.
Reply on the thread with "I AGREE WITH THE RULES, THEN ADD MY USER AND JOIN MY GAME"
username is: didiggle321

Come and join the fun in Cayo Perico Island and bounce to the tunes while getting some free cash!!!!!

I WILL ONLY ADD YOU AS A FRIEND IF YOU REPLY TO THE POST

1.) Do not chat in-game about the Money Drop or Money in any way! or you will be kicked!
2.) Do not bank or spend any money in my session! or you will be kicked
3.) After you receive your desired amount of Money, leave the lobby and remove me as friend!
4.) Passive Mode is REQUIRED! !IMPORTANT!
5.) Do not kill other people/use weapons in my Lobby. if you do you will be kicked
6.) Do not park vehicles near the drop, it will make the drop lag. or you will be kicked!
7.) Do not come with a wanted level, cops can cause lag to the drop. if you do this you will be kicked!
8.) Do not steal other people bags! or you will be kicked!
9.) Other modder please do not join. i will just kick you!
10.) if i do not accept your friend request straight away. i will either be away/offline or playing on my own.
IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES YOU WILL BE KICKED AND BLOCKED!!!!

| if you want your own modded lobby with friends or a recovery then that will be a paid service |
| this entails money drop and rp drop upto your desired amount. recoveries allow me to give you your desired amount of money. stats. level and modded things. |
| if you are intersted in the paid service then dm me |

DISCLAIMER: if you get banned or of some sort. I am not to be held responsible you joined at your own risk.
PROOF:

Last edited:
H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
Approved!

Please keep in mind that you are
NOT ALLOWED
To do any of the following via this thread:

1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.

Failure to adhere to the aforementioned guidelines will result in your thread being deleted and your account receiving an infraction.

If you witness the OP of the thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section or the rules of the site please report it.
I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lobby.

Last edited:
F

FLXZY_

Reaction score
I accept all the rules
Post automatically merged:

Can you add me because it’s not working my sc is FLXZY_

R

Risqbru1

Reaction score
I accept all the rules

Can you add me because it’s not working my sc is FLXZY_
Yes i will add you now pal.

D

doncorleone1947

Reaction score
I agree with all the rules i will send it now my sc is doncorleone1947

This is totally legit btw currently making fat stacks :smile::cool: THANKS

Last edited:
M

mateesta

Reaction score
STATUS (ONLINE)
HOW TO JOIN MY SESSION.
Reply on the thread with "I AGREE WITH THE RULES, THEN ADD MY USER AND JOIN MY GAME"

1.) Do not chat in-game about the Money Drop or Money in any way! or you will be kicked!
3.) After you receive your desired amount of Money, leave the lobby and remove me as friend!
5.) Do not kill other people/use weapons in my Lobby. if you do you will be kicked
6.) Do not park vehicles near the drop, it will make the drop lag. or you will be kicked!
7.) Do not come with a wanted level, cops can cause lag to the drop. if you do this you will be kicked!
10.) if i do not accept your friend request straight away. i will either be away/offline or playing on my own.

| if you want your own modded lobby with friends or a recovery then that will be a paid service |
| this entails money drop and rp drop upto your desired amount. recoveries allow me to give you your desired amount of money. stats. level and modded things. |

DISCLAIMER: if you get banned or of some sort. I am not to be held responsible you joined at your own risk.
PROOF:
I agree with the rules

G

Gem9999

Reaction score
I agree to the rules
gemini9922

N

Next1

Reaction score
Ich akzeptiere die regeln
SC: N3xt1-

T

TheCanadIndian

Reaction score
I agree to the rules

TheCanadIndian

ITS LEGIT

Last edited:
M

mateesta

Reaction score
STATUS (ONLINE)
HOW TO JOIN MY SESSION.

PROOF:
Legit

S

SaltShogun

Reaction score
I AGREE WITH THE RULES
SC: HalcyonManny

X

XeLobbyRentals

Reaction score
I agree to the rules
SC: Budduhh_K99

8itca_christ

Reaction score
STATUS (ONLINE)
HOW TO JOIN MY SESSION.

PROOF:
I agree to the rules sc: 8itca_christ

N

Next1

Reaction score
Er ist echt und so freundlich und gibt RP 10 Minuten lang kostenlos.
Wenn Sie

P

punckhole

Reaction score
I accept the rules.
sc: punckhole

D

Damian2340

Reaction score
I accept all rules
SC: Damian2340

Status