What's new

Solved Gta 5 Modding

• Thread starter Vanzsoz
  • Start date
  • Views 754
V

Vanzsoz

Reaction score
Its been a minute since i have modded on the 360 as i use to on gta 4. I just want to know if its the same way with gta 5 you know where you hotswap when you hit install. If anyone can link me or tell me a mod menu i can download thats up to date because i want to get back into it.
Thank you

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Hardened Veteran Contest Sponsor FotM
Reaction score
Its been a minute since i have modded on the 360 as i use to on gta 4. I just want to know if its the same way with gta 5 you know where you hotswap when you hit install. If anyone can link me or tell me a mod menu i can download thats up to date because i want to get back into it.
Thank you
Just do a quick YouTube Search for a menu.

Upvote 0
MindlessCorpse

MindlessCorpse

Reaction score
Umm, yeah as to doing a search on youtube that is a fail. The search "GTA 5 mod menu xbox 360 online" provides pages of results. None of which have the actual link, or do have a link that redirects you to a different site that locks your browser with that stupid "Attention Virus Detected"page.
Why not just be helpful and provide a link to the requested information?

Upvote 0
CeratedSuperior

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Umm, yeah as to doing a search on youtube that is a fail. The search "GTA 5 mod menu xbox 360 online" provides pages of results. None of which have the actual link, or do have a link that redirects you to a different site that locks your browser with that stupid "Attention Virus Detected"page.
Why not just be helpful and provide a link to the requested information?
I honestly don't think their allowed to that's probably one reason. Also because its something you'll need to learn how to figure out on your own if you plan on modding, spoon feeding people doesn't teach them anything

Upvote 0
MindlessCorpse

MindlessCorpse

Reaction score
how is it "spoon feeding"? Might be a person has hit a wall on their search and is in need of help. Isn't that what this is for? To help like minded individuals learn?
I ask this with interest because I have been hitting the same wall. Doing online searches and finding redirects, or misleading titles. By me saying I have been doing searches I mean I have spent Hours upon hours trying to find the same information and watching videos. Doing those searches is how I came across the videos by SE7ENSINS, which led me to this site and created my account here. I have done searches here as well and come up with the same no-help replies.
I did purchase a Trinity RGH2 slim about a month ago, (maybe longer) but as yet I can not find a clean download for the GTA 5 mod menu. I have found how to install it via usb.
I have not asked here because of the no-help replies. Also, I am not asking now because I know what your reply will be. The same non-help.
Did you figure out how to mod all on your own? You developed the chipset, wrote the programming and the mod's by yourself? or were you "spoon-fed" ?
I would bet to any amount that at one time or another, you were "Spoon-Fed" as you put it. You needed a bit of advice or help. You were lucky enough to find it. And now that you have it, you have forgotten what it is like to be in need. You seem too arrogant to offer honest help. Following those lines, I would suppose that when you become a parent (if not one already) you will teach your child how to swim by tossing it into the deep end of a pool? Sink or swim, right? Some of us are mere infants in this arena.
I tried to send this through pm, but it is over the 420 character limit

Upvote 0
CeratedSuperior

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
how is it "spoon feeding"? Might be a person has hit a wall on their search and is in need of help. Isn't that what this is for? To help like minded individuals learn?
I ask this with interest because I have been hitting the same wall. Doing online searches and finding redirects, or misleading titles. By me saying I have been doing searches I mean I have spent Hours upon hours trying to find the same information and watching videos. Doing those searches is how I came across the videos by SE7ENSINS, which led me to this site and created my account here. I have done searches here as well and come up with the same no-help replies.
I did purchase a Trinity RGH2 slim about a month ago, (maybe longer) but as yet I can not find a clean download for the GTA 5 mod menu. I have found how to install it via usb.
I have not asked here because of the no-help replies. Also, I am not asking now because I know what your reply will be. The same non-help.
Did you figure out how to mod all on your own? You developed the chipset, wrote the programming and the mod's by yourself? or were you "spoon-fed" ?
I would bet to any amount that at one time or another, you were "Spoon-Fed" as you put it. You needed a bit of advice or help. You were lucky enough to find it. And now that you have it, you have forgotten what it is like to be in need. You seem too arrogant to offer honest help. Following those lines, I would suppose that when you become a parent (if not one already) you will teach your child how to swim by tossing it into the deep end of a pool? Sink or swim, right? Some of us are mere infants in this arena.
I tried to send this through pm, but it is over the 420 character limit
Trust me I used to have the same frustration. And no i didn't make my own chip etc. but I did have to learn everything else on my own. I just now searched YouTube and within 5 minutes found multiple working menus. I've only had my rgh since March and the only reason I know what I know is because I was forced to learn how to do the research on my own. In the end you will be thankful that people didn't just give you all the answers you wanted to hear, and that's the honest truth. Also you're not allowed to post links for menus here, so no one can help with that anyway

Upvote 0
MindlessCorpse

MindlessCorpse

Reaction score
and I just went back into youtube and looked again... hmmm... found it. Pandora
My apologies for the hassle

Upvote 0
Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
I Also found a menu i am playing on THE ps4 but it looked a lot of fun making accounts for people just for free. Because it's fun to do

So I went on downloaded a menu on a usb installed on the PS3 so I went modding omg it's not so easy than it looks like

I went one time online whit the mod in a invite only session after 5 min the console is banned

I made a new account to keep my main account safe just in case but when I was online when I want to drop money 84k at a time on myself of course nothing happens except health packages where dropped lol

It's not ease and I got a lot to learn I can tell you that

Upvote 0