What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

GTA 5 Modded Lobby | Undetected 0 Bans | 1.44 | Free! | Donations Appreciated | (OPEN)

Am I a safe legitimate dropper

• Yes

Votes: 72 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Never Got Into A Lobby (If this is the case sorry i do deal with alot of players)

Votes: 60 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheVoRTeXxYT

TheVoRTeXxYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VorteXx's Lobby
Lobby Is Currently:
Open | Closed

Thanks For Checking out my lobby. Here is all the info you need to get into a lobby

DONATIONS: https://paypal.me/payVortexX

Getting the most amount of money:
  1. Getting caged by your dropper (tested and confirmed to be working) The head of your GTA Online character absorbs the most amount of objects. So if you are caged, your head pokes out of the top of the cage, enabling you to get more bags.​
  2. Stay in the middle of your cage so that the bags don't fall off the edge too soon.​
  3. Change to first person view and look down (again, tested and confirmed to be useful while in a cage) If you somehow get out of the cage and the dropper is not there to put you back in simply walk in small circles. In third person, look down and walk back and to the left or right (S and A or D). Look down, then hold down your movement thumbstick down and to the left or right for controllers.​

Thanks for wanting to send a donation! You can send PayPal donations to my PayPal.me page. If you want to donate anything else, feel free to send me a private message. All donations are appreciated and will go to the longevity of the free cash lobbies. You may not expect, demand or ask for any sort of additional benefit for donating, other than my appreciation. Also feel free to support Se7enSins by purchasing Premium for yourself or me. For more information, see the banner at the bottom of this post.
9lYOwIG.png
Read and abide by the following rules. Failure to do so may result in a temporary or permanent suspension from any future lobbies. I will not warn you if you break these rules, proceeding to immediate action instead. It is also your responsibility to keep up-to-date with these rules; I am in no way required to notify you of any changes.
  • Do NOT invite people to the lobby session, even if they posted a request.
  • Do NOT send me (or anybody else) spam on Se7enSins or Social Club.
  • Do NOT send me lobby requests on Se7enSins or Social Club when the lobby is closed.
  • Do NOT stall the lobby; accept my friend request and game invite quickly.
  • All Se7enSins terms, rules and guidelines also apply in my lobby.
  • If you don't want to be kicked due to inactivity, have a macro, key binding, rubber band, or heavy object to hold down thumbsticks/keys.
  • Avoid attracting police attention or hostile NPCs.
  • DO NOT deposit your cash.
  • DO NOT spend your money in the same session. Find a new session first, then spend as you see fit.
  • DO NOT talk in-game unless told otherwise. If you talk in-game avoid talking about hacking or modding related activities.
  • Try Not To Agitate other players and stay in passive mode
9GluHdl.png
The next lobby Is Scheduled for: 21:00 04/03/2019. The time zone is GMT+0:00 (UK). Please note that this date may change at any moment, so make sure to check this section often. Sometimes, an unplanned delay might occur. If it does, I will try to update this section and notify you all as soon as possible. Read the FAQ below for more information.

dowDn0v.png
So, you posted a request and you just received friend request, that's great! But, what's going to happen next? Read the bullet points below to get an idea of what to do in-game. Please note that not knowing these is considered to be breaking the rules, as it slows down the lobby.
  • When you accept a friend request from any of my accounts, you'll get a game invite as soon as I start inviting people to the lobby and you are online in the game. Make sure to also set your privacy settings correctly so that I can see you're online in the game.
  • As soon as you accept the game invite and have joined the session, you can either come to me (I will usually be at Los Santos International Airport), or stay right where you are. You don't need to come to me to begin getting some cash.
  • When I'm ready to start hosting the lobby (which might take a couple minutes), I'll announce it, so be patient for that announcement.
  • You'll get some cash! :smile:

NhuOJY0.png
The spoiler below contains all questions users who joined my lobby have asked over time. I request that you read them and see if they don't answer some of your questions. To prevent sounding like a parrot, I won't be replying to the questions that are answered below while in the lobby, so please take some time and read them.

How do I get in a lobby?
To get in one of my lobbies, post your Social Club username in this thread. Make sure your privacy settings allow me to find you. Also, make sure that I can see that you're online.

What do I do when I want to keep my Social Club username private?
When you post your Social Club username but want to keep it private, first post your Social Club username and wait for my friend request. After you have received a friend request, you can use "Edit" on your own post to remove your Social Club username. When the thread is closed and therefor can't edit your post, use "Report", select "Other...", and then request your Social Club username to be removed from the post. This will let moderators know you want your Social Club username removed, and they will get around to your report as soon as they can.

Can't I just send you a private message by starting a conversation?
No. Due to spam, I do not respond to any requests sent to me through private messages.

When will you be hosting the next lobby?
At the top of the thread, you will find the date and time I plan to be hosting. The date and time displayed at the top of the thread are indications only, and may change at any given moment. I might, for example, be delayed.

I want to join in, but the thread is closed and I can't post, what now?
The thread is closed because either the lobby is closed (the title will start with "[Closed]") or because I am currently hosting a lobby (the title will start with "[Busy]"). Please be patient and wait for the thread to open back up in order to post a request.

Can I invite my friends?
No. I only drop cash for people who I invite. If you do invite your friend, I will know that I did not invite them and will not drop cash for them and/or freeze their game. Additionally, if you invite a member that is blacklisted and I find out, you will get blacklisted permanently. Blacklisted members are blacklisted for a reason; I want to keep them out of my lobbies.

Can I post my friends' Social Club usernames as well as my own?
No. If you post multiple Social Club usernames, the post will be ignored and you will not get invited.

So, what if my friends do want to join?
If you have friends that want to join a lobby, have them sign up to Se7ensins and then post a request themselves.

How much cash will I get?
The amount of cash you get is heavily dependent on your internet connection. For this reason, I do not provide estimates.

Can I join the lobby again after having been in one?
Yes. Every person can join a lobby once a day. If you post a second request on the same day you joined a lobby, your post will be ignored. Please give everybody a chance to join.

I keep getting a message that says something like "Transaction Failed". Am I doing something wrong?
No. These messages are normal and are due to the fact that Rockstar doesn't accept more than 1 transaction per second. If you keep getting this message, just keep spamming Enter, and they'll go away. Note that you don't need to spam Enter to keep getting cash, these messages do not block you from getting more cash.

Can I spend the cash I receive from a lobby?
  • DO NOT deposit your cash.​
  • DO NOT spend your money in the same session. Find a new session first, then spend as you see fit.​

What happens if I break a rule?
When you break a rule, I will give you one (1) warning. If you then continue breaking the rules or ignore the warning altogether, you will be blacklisted from all future lobbies I host.

What are the chances of getting banned?
The chances of getting banned are very slim. I have helped multiple people and had no reports of anyone being banned or otherwise penalized. This doesn't mean that this is completely safe, however, and you should always keep up-to-date with Rockstar's ban policy to see what happens if you do get caught. In the unlikely event that you do get banned, I am in no way responsible for your ban. You are choosing to join the lobby and are therefore choosing to take the risk of getting banned.

Should you have any other questions that are not answered in the FAQ yet, feel free to ask them while in the lobby. I'm more than happy to answer all questions you have, as long as I didn't answer them in this FAQ already. I might also add the question you asked to the FAQ.​

2wgbgrC.jpg

Last edited:
Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

TheVoRTeXxYT

TheVoRTeXxYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i will accept 5 people for tonight then i will close 
it will be an overnight drop

Ghxsty

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
10th Anniversary Platinum Record CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no proof so i wouldn't trust it tbh!!!!

Ghxsty

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
Sin$
how would it have been accepted without proof?
Maybe The mods are not doing there job right like always.

Reynolds Reynolds
Reynolds Reynolds

Verification:

#3.1 All threads will remain pending until they have been verified by a moderator. For a lobby to be verified you must meet one of the following proof requirements:

a. Picture/Video proof of your active lobby alongside a piece of paper that includes: username, Se7enSins, and the date of the thread creation.
#3.2 Threads that fail to meet at least one of these requirements will be voided.

Ghxsty

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
Sin$
well there is proof read the entire thing and you might find it and the mods do a good job

The fact that the whole post doesn't have/show proof, there for this shouldn't be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register