What's new

GTA 5 Iso Help - What things can be edited within Common.rpf?

coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I'm new to these forums, but don't judge; I've Flashed over 10 xboxes and Jtag/RGH a couple. I was looking into some files in common.rpf and i was wondering, What exactly does the iso have control over? Yes, a very nooby question i apologize in advanced for that but if someone helps me out with this i'm sure that i can give you a lot of help as well. Thanks :wink:

Chrizpin

Chrizpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Take a look around, for example, Skyline xL's mod pack for common.rpf it includes how fast cars can go, whether cars can FLY or not, drift very easily, Vehicle invincibility, and modify what cars you see when driving around. (such as police, instead of police cars, they can drive skylifts lol). with ISO modding, you can also modify what your gun shoots, for example; pistol can shoot rockets. vehicles can also have modifications with weapons, like the JB700 or the fire truck, Using the fire button they can shoot tank rounds or explosive minigun shots. Look at Skyline xL's thread and watch his vids, they can be really entertaining :smile:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-hydraulic-speed-wheelie-v2-0-online.1040460/

coolteen123456

coolteen123456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Take a look around, for example, Skyline xL's mod pack for common.rpf it includes how fast cars can go, whether cars can FLY or not, drift very easily, Vehicle invincibility, and modify what cars you see when driving around. (such as police, instead of police cars, they can drive skylifts lol). with ISO modding, you can also modify what your gun shoots, for example; pistol can shoot rockets. vehicles can also have modifications with weapons, like the JB700 or the fire truck, Using the fire button they can shoot tank rounds or explosive minigun shots. Look at Skyline xL's thread and watch his vids, they can be really entertaining :smile:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-hydraulic-speed-wheelie-v2-0-online.1040460/

Does anyone have a list of files that say what they modify?

Matt Denton

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol rpf is a collection of files, you can edit handling and many other things. if you want to get into spawning and texture modding you have a couple other softwares you will need. tutorials and helpful people are out there

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look around and see for yourself. We don't even know all of the things they modify since Rockstar uses big words that nobody knows...

Just start editing and you may find out how to do something new....

In general, the vehicles file modifies vehicle info, handling modifies handling info, crime files edit crime info (what causes heat), dispatch modifies police dispatch, tunables modified multipliers, etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register