What's new

Patched GTA 5 INVISIBLE GLITCH) - OFFTHE RADAR GLITCH GTA 5 ONLINE AFTER PATCH 1.38

• Thread starter seththebest yt
  • Start date
  • Views 6,495
chairsniffa

chairsniffa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure what i did wrong, spawned in looking like you in the video, translucent but still slightly visible on my own screen.. but my friends said they could see me on the map and also i appeared normal ingame to them. XB1

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was pleased to c there's a new otr, but as a broke gta player like me it doesn't work. Own the maze bank apt and I'm always stuck in loading. I see the bank frontal, who died and so on but circle kept spinning. Fugg I hate my game.

seththebest yt

seththebest yt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure what i did wrong, spawned in looking like you in the video, translucent but still slightly visible on my own screen.. but my friends said they could see me on the map and also i appeared normal ingame to them. XB1
i had that happen to me in the video butt i slowly faded in to invisible and that should happen (all about timeing) 
I was pleased to c there's a new otr, but as a broke gta player like me it doesn't work. Own the maze bank apt and I'm always stuck in loading. I see the bank frontal, who died and so on but circle kept spinning. Fugg I hate my game.
lol the street car dup on my channel (still works) try that my man

D

D1spLaceD666

Reaction score
Sin$
i had that happen to me in the video butt i slowly faded in to invisible and that should happen (all about timeing) 

lol the street car dup on my channel (still works) try that my man
What about ps4 method, still wrong trols info right?

seththebest yt

seththebest yt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK IVE BEEN TESTING ALL DAY SADLY :frown: ROCKSTAR HAS PATCHED MY WORK AROUND FOR PS4 I HAD IT DONE LAST NIGHT AND WHEN I GOT BACK ON TO TEST AGAIN IT WAS NOT WORKING BACK TO THE PLANNING BORD :wink: UMMM this time im give yall info about it stay tooned

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
OK IVE BEEN TESTING ALL DAY SADLY :frown: ROCKSTAR HAS PATCHED MY WORK AROUND FOR PS4 I HAD IT DONE LAST NIGHT AND WHEN I GOT BACK ON TO TEST AGAIN IT WAS NOT WORKING BACK TO THE PLANNING BORD :wink: UMMM this time im give yall info about it stay tooned

People are going to start changing the channel if you dont hurry up with monday's episode, these cliffhangers are too much

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm wonder how they 'patched' something that wasn't even released to the public yet. Even glitches (mostly money) that get released to the public take minimum of 3 days to get patched, maybe you weren't doing your method properly this time? But whatever, let's see what you've got.

Last edited:
seththebest yt

seththebest yt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STEPS- FOR PS4 THAT IS PATCHED MABE USEFULL TO SOMEONE
1.first be in a inv only
2. make sure you go to a blue circle/ pink
3.make sure your fraind in ina differnt targeting mode
4 go to cirle hover over phone with inv
5. he starts it up the u joing right then
6 decline spectator mode accept different targeting
7. should bring you back in invisble 
Hmm wonder how they 'patched' something that wasn't even realised to the public yet. Even glitches (mostly money) that get released to the public take minimum of 3 days to get patched, maybe you weren't doing your method properly this time? But whatever, let's see what you've got.
1.first be in a inv only
rember this was just patched trying to find new solution  
Have you found a PS4 method yet? Maybe this will help

hope this helps
1.first be in a inv only
rember this was just patched trying to find new solution

B

BulletDonor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm wonder how they 'patched' something that wasn't even realised to the public yet. Even glitches (mostly money) that get released to the public take minimum of 3 days to get patched, maybe you weren't doing your method properly this time? But whatever, let's see what you've got.
Exactly my thoughts. Normal patches come out on Tuesday, not in the middle of a Saturday night while R* is out celebrating their winning a war on duping. Sorry, trailing off subject. If you're worried about trying to get credit for a glitch, don't worry, there's plenty of YTrs, trolling this site and will have your method posted as their own once you figure it out. The rest of us are here to help find and get glitches working so everyone can have some fun messing about with our friends from time to time.

seththebest yt

seththebest yt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly my thoughts. Normal patches come out on Tuesday, not in the middle of a Saturday night while R* is out celebrating their winning a war on duping. Sorry, trailing off subject. If you're worried about trying to get credit for a glitch, don't worry, there's plenty of YTrs, trolling this site and will have your method posted as their own once you figure it out. The rest of us are here to help find and get glitches working so everyone can have some fun messing about with our friends from time to time.
hey all im saying is that when i went to test it it stoped working and only thaing i could thaink of is rockstare hot patching it or something

S

samlegacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't work for me. I got to the "spectate" screen and chose "no". I keep returning as a solid character

chairsniffa

chairsniffa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't work for me. I got to the "spectate" screen and chose "no". I keep returning as a solid character
im in the same boat, a few times i did spawn in translucent but all reports from players was that i just looked normal, and rather creepy cause i thought i was invisible.

S

samlegacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im in the same boat, a few times i did spawn in translucent but all reports from players was that i just looked normal, and rather creepy cause i thought i was invisible.

I spawned translucent once, but when I got in a vehicle and out, I was solid again.

seththebest yt

seththebest yt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i might need to make a new mission xbox ps4 is patched butt pc still works 
WARNING IF YOUR ON PS4 XBOX DONT TRY THIS DONT WANNA WASTE YOUR GUYS TIME :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register