What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Gta 5 help :(

Luna

Luna

(/•ิ_•ิ)/
Reaction score
Sin$
So today i just got a brand new gta 5 game, no scratches or anything, i have already installed my install disk and it worked fine. But when i tried to Copy my play disk to my harddrive it just doesnt do anything and doesent work.

I hope someone can help me <3

Ki11thedummy

Ki11thedummy

Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't think you would need to seeing as u just basically installed it. Well I didn't need to. It worked fine for me with heaps of scratches. So I guess it does it already when you install it maybe?

Upvote 0
Luna

Luna

(/•ิ_•ิ)/
Reaction score
Sin$
the 2nd? if so... redownload first may have to delete first. and make sure u have space on hdd
I deleted it after i downloaded the install disk, like after i put the content stuff in the content folder on my harddrive + i do have space on my harddrive

Upvote 0
B

bishopw6

Reaction score
Sin$
so u re-downloaded first but second still wont download its just sitting there?(not attempting to install) soungs like its not reading disc...
1: see if your xbox reads other disc
2: clean disc
3: star xbox with disc in it already
i'll get right back to u

Upvote 0
Luna

Luna

(/•ิ_•ิ)/
Reaction score
Sin$
so u re-downloaded first but second still wont download its just sitting there?(not attempting to install) soungs like its not reading disc...
1: see if your xbox reads other disc
2: clean disc
3: star xbox with disc in it already
i'll get right back to u
Ok, imma install 2nd disk again now, instead of doing nothing, it is only loading 4 files ($Systemupdate, AUDIO_TS, VIDEO_TS,
Default.XEX.)

Upvote 0
B

bishopw6

Reaction score
Sin$
How would i do this?
the computer should read disc so...
1: put the entire file on desktop
2: transfer to hdd via xbox neighborhood
I've never had to do it but I've had to figure out some complicated issues using un-tested theory's and lucked out
honestly don't see why it shouldn't work

Upvote 0
Luna

Luna

(/•ิ_•ิ)/
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never had to do it but I've had to figure out some complicated issues using un-tested theory's and lucked out
Ok im gonna try it :tongue: 
Ok im gonna try it :tongue:
Ok, it has just finished there, and it only brings up 4 files like it did on the console :frown:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register