• Thread starter Butter Toast
  • Start date
  • Views 3,549
Butter Toast

Butter Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After receiving all my cars back after thain maintenance bug i am now left with two dead/ ghost spots in my mc clubhouse is there anyway to get rid of a dead slot?

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to know how it was caused before you can find the solution:wink:
  1. Did you take a special vehicle via GCTF
  2. Did you put a BMX on the floor
  3. Did you put an airplane in a car spot?
  4. Did you put a car in a facility vehicle spot ?
Then search the GTA forum to find the method you need to use to fix it:smile:

Upvote 0
Butter Toast

Butter Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to know how it was caused before you can find the solution:wink:
  1. Did you take a special vehicle via GCTF
  2. Did you put a BMX on the floor
  3. Did you put an airplane in a car spot?
  4. Did you put a car in a facility vehicle spot ?
Then search the GTA forum to find the method you need to use to fix it:smile:

Ill find something

Upvote 0
Butter Toast

Butter Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill find something
Ive tried everything i contacted rockstar and they just say transfer the mc clubhouse but make sure theres no vehcles in the mc clubhouse when you transfer. Like how the **** am i suppost to sell a dead spot or just "get rid" of it

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive tried everything i contacted rockstar and they just say transfer the mc clubhouse but make sure theres no vehcles in the mc clubhouse when you transfer. Like how the **** am i suppost to sell a dead spot or just "get rid" of it
They said what?
They told you to buy another clubhouse?
Sorry but that’s not going to fix it...
I’m sure you have tried what you can but in the future I would recommend that you don’t contact support when you have a problem stemming from a glitch. They may not have any idea that something is awry at the onset of your interaction. It wouldn’t be difficult for them to look at your account, ascertain that you have “cheated”, and ban you.
Anyhow I will be happy to help you going forward. You are going to need a glitch or two to get you out of the mess.
They most important factor is knowing how you created the spot in the first place as stated in my previous post:wink:

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So you have two dead spots? Well one of the easiest things to do is steal a faggio (or any other storable motorcycle) and drive it in the mc clubhouse. You will be prompted to replace a vehicle. Post back what the two spots show listed in them. If nothing then lets try taking these stolen motorcycles to a high end garage. (or any other garage for that matter) store them there then lets drive them out and back to the mc clubhouse. It is possible the two dead spots have a car in them and you can move whatever vehicle is in there to the garage. If still can't see whats in these spots then the last thing would be to drive the stolen motorcycle to your moc vehicle storage. (this will require you to change the moc to pv storage) And lets drive out of there and back to the mc clubhouse. Try swapping the dead spot that obviously has something not supposed to be stored there in it. If this works you may have the dead spot moved to the moc. Now we will need to switch the moc to weapons and weaponized vehicle. Now we should be able to request whatever is in that spot via the interaction menu moc request vehicle from storage. Once we determine what vehicle is in there lets take it to the proper storage. Then simply repeat. The last option will cost you some money to accomplish. But is always the solve all.
I had a dead spot in my mc clubhouse. I completely forgot about a retro elegy I left in there.

Upvote 0
K

KITTYDYNAMITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This might not be applicable to your deadspot problem but, there is on more way not listed here that you can get a dead spot. I'm wondering if when R* gave back your cars is it possible you mow have to many? Im guessing u probly didnt sit around with no cars during the time period you waited 4 R* to give back your cars. If thats the case and all your garages were full; (b4 the mass car loss) then u lose cars, then you get another car or two, then they give back all cars. You may have to many so all you would need to do is get rid of a car or two somewheres else. You can only have 128 cars, 10 bikes, 20 personal planes etc... then the game will start making deadspots automatically without it being the result of a direct glitch. I had one in my ceo garage due to recieving a plane. Got rid of it in about 15 mins once i realized i just had to get rid of another car, bring down my number & my spot came right back.

Upvote 0
Butter Toast

Butter Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They said what?
They told you to buy another clubhouse?
Sorry but that’s not going to fix it...
I’m sure you have tried what you can but in the future I would recommend that you don’t contact support when you have a problem stemming from a glitch. They may not have any idea that something is awry at the onset of your interaction. It wouldn’t be difficult for them to look at your account, ascertain that you have “cheated”, and ban you.
Anyhow I will be happy to help you going forward. You are going to need a glitch or two to get you out of the mess.
They most important factor is knowing how you created the spot in the first place as stated in my previous post:wink:

Rockstar created this dead spot, after i got my cars back from that maintenance glitch, two cars were glitched in my mc clubhouse so i picked the cars that were glitched in there thre heist so i spawned in freeroam but for some reason when i drove them to a garage to swap the bike and car around, my car went into the garage but the motorbikes dissapeared and now theres 2 dead spots in the mc clubhouse

So you have two dead spots? Well one of the easiest things to do is steal a faggio (or any other storable motorcycle) and drive it in the mc clubhouse. You will be prompted to replace a vehicle. Post back what the two spots show listed in them. If nothing then lets try taking these stolen motorcycles to a high end garage. (or any other garage for that matter) store them there then lets drive them out and back to the mc clubhouse. It is possible the two dead spots have a car in them and you can move whatever vehicle is in there to the garage. If still can't see whats in these spots then the last thing would be to drive the stolen motorcycle to your moc vehicle storage. (this will require you to change the moc to pv storage) And lets drive out of there and back to the mc clubhouse. Try swapping the dead spot that obviously has something not supposed to be stored there in it. If this works you may have the dead spot moved to the moc. Now we will need to switch the moc to weapons and weaponized vehicle. Now we should be able to request whatever is in that spot via the interaction menu moc request vehicle from storage. Once we determine what vehicle is in there lets take it to the proper storage. Then simply repeat. The last option will cost you some money to accomplish. But is always the solve all.
I had a dead spot in my mc clubhouse. I completely forgot about a retro elegy I left in there.
Ill try that last method thx

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck man...
I had a complete mess with dead spots for a while:frown: