• Start date
  • Views 5,366
Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Get Any Vehicle in your Bunker

Founder- Killergaming(me) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYi7ntkGMjPCL9u0NHW29w?disable_polymer=true

Requirements
1 friend
1 moc
1 car

Steps
1. Enter bunker then enter moc in bunker
2. Get in personal vehicle in moc
3. press internet then like a half a second or sooner press reverse ( you can hold reverse but you can not hold rt or r2 so that's why i use reverse)
4. then you will be in a infinite black screen
5. then you do different targeting mode by joining a friend. like joining someone in assist aim when your in free aim. accept first alert and decline the second.
6. now you can have two results with this. if you get out of black screen and you are at the docks then you got this glitch. (If you get out of black screen and you see yourself in moc then black screen again you got the otr with no cops but to avoid confusion i made another post on that)
7. so now you are at the docks frozen then you have your friend start up a job
8. then you get a invite to the job through ps4 or xbox then you wait on first alert
9. you tell your friend to back out of the job and then you accept that first alert after your friend is back on the ground.
10. You will get unable and you will be unfrozen (Warning do not get in you personal vehicles or moc cab because you will freeze)
11. become a ceo and fly to your bunker
12. get any vehicle of your choice and then take to the bunker and park it near the yellow circle so that you can enter yellow circle and enter vehicle.
13. hold interaction menu get far enough away from yellow circle and close interaction menu.
14. run towards the vehicle and when you see yellow circle disappear you press triangle or y to get in vehicle
15. now when your on black screen friend starts up a job (confirm setting screen)
16. then you get a invite and join the job and then back out
17. now you should be next to your bunker if not just fly back to your bunker
18. do the same thing run towards vehicle and press triangle or y as you see yellow circle disappear.
19. Now it will load and suck you into the bunker with that vehicle. (if it did not suck you in and put you on foot it is probably because you did not press triangle or y fast enough but that is hard to mess up unless it takes longer to get in that vehicle)

Last edited:
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy cow that's a lot of steps. Not for me, but good find and thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

B

BOSSke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you are in the bunker with High End Street Vehicle, can you store it in MOC ???

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you are in the bunker with High End Street Vehicle, can you store it in MOC ???
I do not think so cause I could not store my friends personal vehicle. You can try. U have not even tried with a street car. 
Holy cow that's a lot of steps. Not for me, but good find and thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
Yea it took a bit to write out but in reality its not that hard.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I can tell I do not have a gctf with this glitch. But there might be one

B

BOSSke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just might that someone could find a gctf with this glitch.

LoL, I thought that you might be insinuating that you know IT or someone that has working GC2F and you running it in our noses LoL

Sorry - Back to topic :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register