What's new

Patched GTA 5 FROZEN MONEY IN SINGLEPLAYER!

• Thread starter Toe Venom
  • Start date
  • Views 15,347
Toe Venom

Toe Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

FOUNDERS

--Director Mode Glitch--
Shift Team #FARTCREW

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6wU3wB7MZCP6s32mvSy3Mw

DC CLOUT & HALLOW
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHsO99Mb327sC8dR94N1aQ

--Frozen Money Founders--

Toe Venom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1JSeY7j305PQ-r9-rX7Bg

SneSne
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkOuyz6y063PPUBTzpRb7bw

Requirements

-2 bird Peyotes unlocked in story mode
-Online character needs to be wearing simple clothing (non glitched) with a forward cap and a re-breather(optional) equipped
-Online character spawn location needs to be set to RANDOM
- Online rank shouldn't matter (we are still testing the glitch)

1. Launch Director Mode from Story Mode

2. Select Actors-Online character and send your main character to the shortlist

3. Select Actors-Animals and send the first bird to the shortlist

4. Select Shortlist Actors and hover over your online character you want the modded outfits on

5. Press Down and X/A at the same time and your online character should walk out of the trailer into director mode

6. Return to the Casting Trailer You should now be hovering over the bird but looking at your online character

7. Select X/A Now you should have the bird in Director Mode

8. Return to the Casting Trailer Now you should see the bird on the bale of hay

9. Go to Actors-Animals and scroll up and down on the 2 birds until they stop duplicating Do this at a moderate pace for the best results

10. Now go to Shortlisted Actors and scroll up and down until your online character duplicates

11. Keep scrolling up and down until your duped online character spawns on top of the bale of hay

12. Now go to Actors-Select the category you want to search for modded outfits from ex. Beach Bums

13. Press Square/X to change appearance on any category and look for modded outfits

14. Once you find an outfit, Go to Online Characters and select your main character you want the outfits on He/She should walk out of the trailer with the modded outfit

15. Now in Director Mode Teleport yourself to a tall building or activate super jump to get onto one
NOTE
If you are using super jump to leap off a building, you need to press Circle /B to ragdoll

16. Leave to Story Mode Now you should be on a black screen
--PS4 activate a Recent Activity and deny the alert
--Xb1 Join someone in another targeting mode, accept the 1st alert, Decline the 2nd alert

FROZEN MONEY

1. In Glitched Out Story Mode Buy As Much Stocks As You Want.
2. Now Save The Game Through The Phone And Now Quit The App And Go Back Into It Or Load Up Your Save
3. Find The Character With The Stocks And Hit Sell All And You Will See What Ever Money You Invested Into The Stocks

DONE!

E

Ezio_Aquilus

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else recent activities not working on PS4? When I go to GTA recent activities it says Come back soon? Anyone having the same problem?

Nap2000

Nap2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On step 10, does online character duplicate 1 time only?
Step 11 does not work for me.
I can step 250 times trough the two birds in my lost, 125 times up, 125 times down, until they stop duplicating.
After that, when i go to shortlist (only the online char and 1 bird in my shortlist) my online char is duplicated one time, and wont duplicate anymore, also I keep on scrolling in the shortlist, switching from trailer to bale of hay, but online char won't appear on the bale of hay... :frown:

Question 1, how many dups of online char will appear?
Question 2, am I doing something wrong?

Thanx for helping out, this is a nice glitch!

The frozen money is for story mode, but I assume the outfit is for gtao, right?

Last edited:
Nap2000

Nap2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good find but Why would u need frozen money in singleplayer.. u can already make 200 mill that u will never spend..

Jackp2c

Jackp2c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do you go on a tall building, then leave to story mode? what is the point? are you suposed to jump? pls make it clear

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually a billion or 2
lol how you guys make 200 mill - 2 bill in story? I only every got to just over 30 mill playin the whole story. just did this tho and got micheal 250 mill

also has anyone figured out how to do this to every char. every time i do the glitch I end up back in story with micheal with no charswap wheel. even tho I went to trevor and saved beforehand.

H

hang12021203

Reaction score
Sin$
lol how you guys make 200 mill - 2 bill in story? I only every got to just over 30 mill playin the whole story. just did this tho and got micheal 250 mill

also has anyone figured out how to do this to every char. every time i do the glitch I end up back in story with micheal with no charswap wheel. even tho I went to trevor and saved beforehand.
search on YouTube or Google lol

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

I got 2 billion on each character

HOW DO YOU UNLOCK THE BIRD PLANT THINGYS?
Eat peyote

Top Bottom
Login
Register