What's new

Patched GTA 5 FROZEN MONEY GLITCH

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Can no longer join your friend when you're about to suspend the GTA app. oh well...
I'm going to try again and i'll report back

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You clearly haven’t found it then lol.

You won’t release it some time today because this will be patched.

Not for people in restmode :wink:

Wrong be useful for people with save wizard because you're making the glitch lol.

It isn't even hard to find seriously i can't believe i didn't came across this with the old ones. :cry:.

Well if it is patched then thanks cockstar

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched? Got thrown in story :wink:
Unable to join the game as your save game failed to load. The rockstar game services are unavailable now, please try again later....
Edit: is this what you all are getting also?

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong be useful for people with save wizard because you're making the glitch lol.

It isn't even hard to find seriously i can't believe i didn't came across this with the old ones. :cry:
If you’re unable to join a friend then the save wizard method won’t work either to my understanding. If you’d found it, you’d have posted the ‘random stuff’ you did to get it to work.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Unable to join the game as your save game failed to load. The rockstar game services are unavailable now, please try again later....
Edit: is this what you all are getting also?

Nope, I done the glitch, circle and square... couldn't join a friend. it said "disabled" and couldn't go past that. :what: :x3:

Top Bottom
Login
Register