What's new

Patched GTA 5 FROZEN MONEY GLITCH

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Some guy mentioned there's an ATM glitch possible with this, as in, put all your cash in an ATM and keep it in your pocket too. Someone needs to confirm if they withdraw all of their cash from the ATM and go back to unglitched that their money remains in the bank but also in their pocket. I don't think it works.

This guy.
Some guy ? This guy ?
Lol

No I just said that because you said it's right by our finger tips.
Kinda like when you said the fm save was under our noses lol maybe it's something we done before or something we do for something else but never check it

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Some guy mentioned there's an ATM glitch possible with this, as in, put all your cash in an ATM and keep it in your pocket too. Someone needs to confirm if they withdraw all of their cash from the ATM and go back to unglitched that their money remains in the bank but also in their pocket. I don't think it works.

This guy.
I guess your new to sevensins and the glitching world then because it's legit jump on one leg and it will work.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched? It was working but now I'm stuck in the clouds at a loading screen and right now it's just said "timed out loading player data" ??

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess your new to sevensins and the glitching world then because it's legit jump on one leg and it will work.
Care to share what you’re doing with the atm? Can you continue to keep switching sessions and repeat the withdraw process?

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Care to share what you’re doing with the atm? Can you continue to keep switching sessions and repeat the withdraw process?
Well you can't find new sessions because you be stuck loading loop.

Patched? It was working but now I'm stuck in the clouds at a loading screen and right now it's just said "timed out loading player data" ??
Nope just hit it like 2 minutes ago. expect it to be patched sometime today i guess :/ seems weird how they patched GCTF but not this lol.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
just worked for me a min ago also.
Edit: I swapped one garage and went to the next and i'm frozen in loading screen to go into garage so, IDK it's finicky.
Found new session and it let me in.

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you can't find new sessions because you be stuck loading loop.

Nope just hit it like 2 minutes ago. expect it to be patched sometime today i guess :/ seems weird how they patched GCTF but not this lol.
Yep funny that absolutely unbelievable lol c* logic for you Lmao

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
Defiantly patched.

Restart your PS4 and your GTA and you'll see.
Was a good run...

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone figured out the ATM thing. I have tried but I can't get it

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
Can no longer join your friend when you're about to suspend the GTA app. oh well...

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone figured out the ATM thing. I have tried but I can't get it
You will get it all i did was try random stuff and didn't expect it to work but it did lmfao if this continues ill most likely release it some time today.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
You will get it all i did was try random stuff and didn't expect it to work but it did lmfao if this continues ill most likely release it some time today.

No point, the "frozen" money glitch is patched. aka not working anymore. lol

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
You clearly haven’t found it then lol.

You won’t release it some time today because this will be patched.

No point, the "frozen" money glitch is patched. aka not working anymore. lol
Not for people in restmode :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register