What's new

Patched GTA 5 FROZEN MONEY GLITCH

seanjr201

seanjr201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So everyone's going to ignore the elephant in the room of the ATM glitch NicGore casually mentioned?:banghead::roflmao:
What you mean

C

c0ldfyr3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What you mean
Some guy mentioned there's an ATM glitch possible with this, as in, put all your cash in an ATM and keep it in your pocket too. Someone needs to confirm if they withdraw all of their cash from the ATM and go back to unglitched that their money remains in the bank but also in their pocket. I don't think it works.

I still cannot believe nobody has not found the ATM glitch. It is right at your fingertips fellas.

This guy.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Some guy mentioned there's an ATM glitch possible with this, as in, put all your cash in an ATM and keep it in your pocket too. Someone needs to confirm if they withdraw all of their cash from the ATM and go back to unglitched that their money remains in the bank but also in their pocket. I don't think it works.

This guy.
I think its something to do with time trial he was pointing it out clearly on the video its obvis

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its something to do with time trial he was pointing it out clearly on the video its obvis
Pretty sure the time trial is irrelevant. I’m at work right now so can’t test.

Proceed with glitch, get online with frozen money.

Withdraw bank cash to hand, find new session.

See that the cash you withdrew is back in bank plus everything you withdrew in hand.

Finish the last part of the glitch and check to see if it stuck.

Not sure if you’d be able to just keep switching sessions after withdrawing until you hit billions.

NicGore am I close?

C

c0ldfyr3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure the time trial is irrelevant. I’m at work right now so can’t test.

Proceed with glitch, get online with frozen money.

Withdraw bank cash to hand, find new session.

See that the cash you withdrew is back in bank plus everything you withdrew in hand.

Finish the last part of the glitch and check to see if it stuck.

Not sure if you’d be able to just keep switching sessions after withdrawing until you hit billions.

NicGore am I close?

That's what I tried with my reset money glitch and it never stuck how I left it, it all ended up either in the bank or my hand. With my reset money I could switch characters before resetting the money which I did and withdrew it all onto second character and it made no difference. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm also at work for the next couple of hours so I can't test either.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just hit the glitch after a fresh restart.
How do I unfreeze after doing the apartment glitch??????????????

C

Cococompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole move cars with blue circle

Every single car you buy or just one or two or??

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't needed money or other glitches either but those things were never my motivation for finding glitches. I am a little confused by your wording though. Are you saying you assume it's simple because that's all I'm capable of finding or that it's simple because it would not be helpful to post a complicated glitch with no instructions?
No I just said that because you said it's right by our finger tips.

C

Cococompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the pacific heist count as a job to try and join or has be a mission?

About try with a mate I can’t get a host job at all

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Good glitch! Good job to all who found it. Confirmed working fresh start 6am EST

Top Bottom
Login
Register