Founder of save method

Hu3-Shotz

Requirements
1 friend
SPAWN LOCATION ON LAST LOCATION AND BE OUTSIDE
GO ONLINE A LEAST ONCE BEFORE YOU GO TO SP TO HIT THE GLITCH

Steps
1. Load dm then enter dm go to scence creator and load scene back out once
2. Hit circle and square at the same time if done correctly will get black screen then alert to reload and just accept that and mini map should be enlarged
3. Have you friend go into a job in the setting screen and then be in chat party with that friend and he is going to go to play together in the chat party
4. Then you open the pause menu go to friends and find that friend and hit and hit x on accept invite then just spam circle to get out of the pause menu then wait for the alert
5. Accept the alert and one click up in the clouds then suspend via netflix or anything that suspends the app
6. accept the alert load online and check to see if money is frozen by eating a snack and the number does not go down then buy cars you want
7. wait for them to be delivered then go to sp
8. Have you friend go into a job in the setting screen and then be in chat party with that friend and he is going to go to play together in the chat party
9. Then you open the pause menu go to friends and find that friend and hit and hit x on accept invite then just spam circle to get out of the pause menu then wait for the alert
10. Accept the alert and one click up in the clouds then suspend via netflix or anything that suspends the app
11. load online and check to see if money is unfrozen by eating a snack number should go down then go to garages and hanger swap cars around with blue circle
12. then find new session make sure you got the cars
13. go to sp then go to dm then go back online and then your unglitched
14. if you can not load online for some reason Close app and restart hold l1 and r1 to clear cache

TIPS
IF MONEY IS NOT FROZEN CHANGE SPAWN LOCATION TO LAST LOCATION

MONEY STILL NOT FROZEN SUSPEND LATER ON LIKE WHEN YOUR ALL THE WAY UP IN THE CLOUDS

ALWAYS CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR MONEY IS FROZEN

IF YOUR CARS ARE GONE CLOSE APP AND RESTART HOLD L1 AND R1 TO CLEAR CACHE AND TRY AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU LOAD ONLINE AT LEAST ONCE

APARTMENT GLITCH
1.GO ONLINE NORMAL PURCHASE A LEAST EXPENSIVE APARTMENTS IN SLOTS 4,5 AND 6

2. FREEZE YOUR MONEY WITH THE STEPS ABOVE

3. ONCE FROZEN PURCHASE MOST EXPENSIVE APARTMENTS IN SLOT 4 5 AND 6

4. DO THE STEPS ABOVE TO UNFREEZE YOUR MONEY

5. ONCE UNFROZEN PURCHASE A LEAST EXPENSIVE APARTMENTS IN SLOTS 4,5 AND 6

6. REPEAT STEP 2

NOTE YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR CARS WHEN PURCHASING A SMALLER GARAGE THEY WILL GO INTO STORAGE.

HOW YOUR MAKING MONEY IS WHEN YOU PURCHASING EXPENSIVE APARTMENT FOR FREE THAT VALUE STICKS AND WHEN YOU TRADE IN YOUR APARTMENTS YOU GET THAT VALUE EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER PAID FOR THE EXPENSIVE APARTMENT.

A video on how to do the apartment glitch and if your struggling with the glitch.

Tip for saving Pegasus Vehicles:
Purchase the vehicles with frozen money. Call Pegasus to deliver 1 of the purchased vehicles while your money is unfrozen and blow the vehicle up. Purchase one of the cheapest Pegasus vehicles while your money is unfrozen and wait for it to be delivered. Save, suspend, save, close, calibrate.

Last edited:
Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
the cheapest thing you can buy with 400k to sell?
Just buy aload of 400k vehichles and sell them until you can afford deluxos and then do glitch again.
Also remember fill your MC club with oppressors and hangers with bombushkas if you have room.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
why not save this for when new dlc comes out???
because when the new dlc comes out r* could patch joining a friend in dm then the glitch would be useless. there is not really another way online and looks like this could be the last way. I could be wrong and they could not patch it but why take that chance and plus a similar glitch with a modded save was released.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all the good stuff gets released I got to work... nothing ever gets released on the weekends anymore :what:
oh well.. thanks to Obese for the awesome find!

T

TryhardHunter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When spamming O to back out it wasnt taking me out, I was spamming as soon as I choose to join friend but it wasn't taking me off the pause screen. I closed app and redid it, spammed O to back out and it did back me out, accepted alert and than got a cloud error ha.

L

Linder1231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to help my son on his account but he doesn't have access to recent activities. Can I have a friend invite me and then decline the alert?

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to help my son on his account but he doesn't have access to recent activities. Can I have a friend invite me and then decline the alert?
you dont need recent activity you need to suspend app by going to spotyfi youtube etc.

Mdogjust4sale

Mdogjust4sale

Reaction score
Sin$
When I hit find new session I’m stuck in a loading screen what do I do?

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i start with 400k and i have my first character full of deluxos babushka and opressor fres acount.

Rico j

Rico j

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, just did the glitch everything seemed to work fine. I forced the save, exited to story mode and then tried to log back in to GTA online but it wouldn't let me. So, I closed GTA 5 and reopened it. Still won't let me online. =\ it gives me some weird message about the rockstar cloud services not working or something. Heeeeelp meeeee

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you warp with this to? saw guy teleporting 30min ago on my map.

Cheers op

Top Bottom
Login
Register