What's new

Patched GTA 5 FROZEN MONEY GLITCH

Rico j

Rico j

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I still can't load into GTA online after doing this glitch. Anyone that attempts this beware.

Edit - I figured it out, I wasn't doing all the steps correctly so it was completely my bad.

Last edited:
S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bricked? What msg you getting?

Rockstar servers?lol just wait it out its will be fine

The_Ghost

The_Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I still can't load into GTA online after doing this glitch. Anyone that attempts this beware - your online character might get BRICKED and you will be unable to play. I am seriously concerned, I might lose everything I had in this game now..
restart your game and clear the cache by holding r1 and l1 after that artwork with the girl disappears, it will load you just fine.

EmaModzOfficial_

EmaModzOfficial_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really really hope this glitch won't get patched in the next few days... This is literally simpler than the last one...

O

Ohemayarrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I still can't load into GTA online after doing this glitch. Anyone that attempts this beware - your online character might get BRICKED and you will be unable to play. I am seriously concerned, I might lose everything I had in this game now..
Maybe you shouldn't be messing with glitches if you're going to be easily scared.
restart your game and clear the cache by holding r1 and l1 after that artwork with the girl disappears, it will load you just fine.

Do this. U will load online just fine. This process will fix almost all your situations , incase something isn't working right and not letting u load online.

Samba453453

Samba453453

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know Iknow, x box no suspend option. Any other way someone has figured out yet?

G

Gamer0303

Reaction score
Sin$
I got online with the director mode screen but my money did not freeze :frown:

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
This should also allow you to do outfit transfers.I didn't test that yet though.Anyone confirm?

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone hit it in last 15min?

And can matchmaking be closed in mission lobby? Players keep joining am doing it for friend

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll help your friend if he helps me, I’m just trying to get this done before it’s patched it’s 5 am here
Its 11 in morning here,ah well pm me name ill leave you 2 at it

Oh ye he got a mesagge joining online is disabled from director mode.

GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll help your friend if he helps me, I’m just trying to get this done before it’s patched it’s 5 am here
You're supposed to use matchmaking to find someone to help not the actual thread for the glitch.

https://www.se7ensins.com/matchmaking/

why would rockstar patch joining a friend in DM and why the heck would you release it today lmfao use a brain kiddo.

enjoy patch in next few hours what a bellend.
Because if they patch being able to join a friends invite from DM that would kill a lot of frozen money glitches in the future. Since they're not big fans of frozen money glitchs.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're supposed to use matchmaking to find someone to help not the actual thread for the glitch.

https://www.se7ensins.com/matchmaking/

Because if they patch being able to join a friends invite from DM that would kill a lot of frozen money glitches in the future. Since they're not big fans of frozen money glitchs.
they're always be frozen money glitches but to see him releasing it today is like what the hell most likely get patched in a few hours so hurry up people. i cant see rockstar patching joining friend in DM

Top Bottom
Login
Register