Reaction score
Sin$
PATCHED..

Meier10

Meier10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that's not patched because I hit it for 20 minutes .Patched because of people spam this thread

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that's not patched because I hit it for 20 minutes .Patched because of people spam this thread
Trust us dude it is 100% patched. But All is not lost at least I managed to get 20 new moddeded cars to add to my garage. Thanks op for posting this glitch. Just wish that we had longer to play with this.

1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t know how Rockside can sleep at night lol
I know the new gc2f should be just
"hey m8 can i drive your car in my garage? "
"sure m8 here you go!"

Trust us dude it is 100% patched. But All is not lost at least I managed to get 20 new moddeded cars to add to my garage. Thanks op for posting this glitch.

Yeaaa boy i built me some old school diggers lemme tell you. Not one of my new rides is a DLC and i'm not even stressing it.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They released it during the week cuz they wanted it patched cuz they didn’t want anyone to have it
Yeah i mean the reason why it gets patched so quickly because its getting free money.

restart you're game and try it for yourself i bet you anything you get kicked to sp as soon you spawn online with franklin.

1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i mean the reason why it gets patched so quickly because its getting free money.

restart you're game and try it for yourself i bet you anything you get kicked to sp as soon you spawn online with franklin.
I agree they patched it quick because of the frozen money they don't play with that one.

B

Bahawolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was a fun run boys. I’m just sad for my friend that didn’t get in before the hammer fell. Let’s hope they broke something else while patching it, as they always do. :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register