MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Prologue Boot is back...

Madd Psychotic

Madd Psychotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried the glitch again. I didn't get the "rockstar services is unavailable" message and just sent to a black screen then the clouds which led me to another story mode character (franklin).

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
I wish it wasn't released during the week :frown: i hope a workaround comes

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
So where is it? Video or txt walktrough or it didnt happen.
Like i mentioned above. Its not frozen money and it is not DM glitch. I have not done the glitch so i cannot confirm it. Further more i dont post other people glitches. Imho its not right.

L

lucas hurley

Reaction score
Like i mentioned above. Its not frozen money and it is not DM glitch. I have not done the glitch so i cannot confirm it. Further more i dont post other people glitches. Imho its not right.
But you can’t provide a link to it and provide credit for the founder of the glitch?

L

Luiiv

Reaction score
I just tried to hit glitch, got booted when I made it to the lobby with Franklin/Michael. It’s patched

MmmmmmmBacon

MmmmmmmBacon

I've got 99 problems but a Glitch ain't one
Reaction score
NOOOO! I was SOOO close to getting my first modded car online :cry:

ragingtryhard1

ragingtryhard1

Reaction score
I Did it! I think it was after someone got prologue boot but i was waiting a while

SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its so unfortunate that this was posted when it was. Had it been posted today, the spmp crowd would have a weekend to bring on thousands of cars. But instead we have the boot. I don't think a workaround is possible. The amount of YouTube/social media/hype. About this glitch as a money glitch and not its true purpose is what got it patched so quickly. I believe it was intentional, but its unfortunate nevertheless.

Top Bottom
Login
Register