• Thread starter Killergaming
  • Start date
  • Views 8,559
K

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
ps4, xbox one, pc

founder gaming with Irish Demon - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM5odsY7t58AWTSCYJ25Fzg

requirtment
1. friend and a avenger. the friend also needs a avenger to get the upgrades
2. invite only
3. free aim session
4. pisswasser

steps
1. Get your avenger
2. Have your friend go into a job
3. go into your facility and as the animation plays join the friend in the job and accept all alerts
4. if done correctly avenger will be in the middle of the floor in everyone's facility at this point your friend can back out of the job get a car from the facility and drive into his facility.
5. then the friend can get in the avenger and upgrade it just change one thing
6. if anyone walks into their facility they will be stuck in the back of the avenger
7. Now back to the person who just pulled in the avenger into everyone's facility he needs to enter his avenger and then enter the cockpit
8. he will be put on a infinite black screen so he needs to join someone in different targeting mode accept first deny the second alert
9. then drink pisswasser until you pass out.
10. your otr have fun 
swift can you change it to ps4 and xbox. i forgot about that

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Haha...
Cool.. smells like the start of something fun:wink:

P

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ps4, xbox one, pc

founder gaming with Irish Demon - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM5odsY7t58AWTSCYJ25Fzg

requirtment
1. friend and a avenger
2. invite only
3. free aim session

steps
1. Get your avenger
2. Have your friend go into a job
3. go into your facility and as the animation plays join the friend in the job and accept all alerts
4. if done correctly avenger will be in the middle of the floor in everyone's facility at this point your friend can back out of the job get a car from the facility and drive into his facility.
5. then the friend can get in the avenger and upgrade it just change one thing
6. if anyone walks into their facility they will be stuck in the back of the avenger
7. Now back to the person who just pulled in the avenger into everyone's facility he needs to enter his avenger and then enter the cockpit
8. he will be put on a infinite black screen so he needs to join someone in different targeting mode accept first deny the second alert
9. then drink pisswasser until you pass out.
10. your otr have fun 
swift can you change it to ps4 and xbox. i forgot about that

Will this work for a friend who doesn't have the avenger or do you both need one so the friend can modify his?

N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
Will this work for a friend who doesn't have the avenger or do you both need one so the friend can modify his?

You need an avenger to modify:wink:
If your friend doesn’t have one it won’t work:wink:

K

Kallywart

Reaction score
You need an avenger to modify:wink:
If your friend doesn’t have one it won’t work:wink:
Can you add that to requirements then. Seems quite important and its missing from the steps.

Requirements
1. A Facility with an Avenger
2. A friend with a Facility and an Avenger
3. Free aim session

Optional
1. Invite only session

N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
Can you add that to requirements then. Seems quite important and its missing from the steps.

Requirements
1. A Facility with an Avenger
2. A friend with a Facility and an Avenger
3. Free aim session

Optional
1. Invite only session
I’m not the OP or a mod:frown:
It’s safe to assume that most people will know if they don’t have an avenger they cant do the glitch:wink:

R

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does not appear to be working on XB1, I can't seem to get the avenger to appear in the middle of the facility, I am in free-aim and chose a public session (will this make a difference?)

Joined friends jobs at various of entering the facility with the same results

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Reaction score
Lol thats sound like fun to trolling players.

U

Unchained Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K Killergaming thanks for sharing..

I have a couple of questions though just for clarity.

When does the friend who starts the job back out?

Does he back out after the other friend has joined or BEFORE HE JOINS in order to get The game not available alert?

U

Unchained Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t seen a lot of activity in This thread and I’m wondering if anyone has had success with this yet...

I decided to give it a shot with a new character and cannot seem to get the avenger to appear in the default facilty..

I’ve adjusted the quit/backout timings to before, during, and after the other player joins with varying results...

The person with the fully upgraded avenger has appeared under the map multiple times and also in a glitched out state while attempting to hit this Glitch, but still no avenger in default facility.

K

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven’t seen a lot of activity in This thread and I’m wondering if anyone has had success with this yet...

I decided to give it a shot with a new character and cannot seem to get the avenger to appear in the default facilty..

I’ve adjusted the quit/backout timings to before, during, and after the other player joins with varying results...

The person with the fully upgraded avenger has appeared under the map multiple times and also in a glitched out state while attempting to hit this Glitch, but still no avenger in default facility.
I have not tested it in a while. I will test it today after work. for unable he is in the job setting screen then you get first alert. then he backs out then you accept.

E

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Is the avenger upgrades still working? Got a few people looking for free upgrades.

Anybody tested recently or used another method?

M

MrModz1000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does this still work?

Top Bottom