What's new

Solved GTA 5 Fatal Crash With Any Mod Menu Help!

• Thread starter TheInsideGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 10,531
TheInsideGamer

TheInsideGamer

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I get fatal crash when I download mod menu put as plugin & hdd then reboot console go on GTA 5 and i get fatal crash straight away HELP!!

B3NNY420

B3NNY420

Reaction score
Sin$
you have a bad solder in your rgh/jtag, i also had this, ended up buying a new console because it happens with all plugins

Upvote 0
TheInsideGamer

TheInsideGamer

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
you have a bad solder in your rgh/jtag, i also had this, ended up buying a new console because it happens with all plugins
Nope it worked fine 1 day ago, and I tried different menu and it give fatal crash with that menu :smile: 
It's just that menu :smile: after I remove that menu and put other 1 it works fine

Upvote 0
Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope it worked fine 1 day ago, and I tried different menu and it give fatal crash with that menu :smile: 

It's just that menu :smile: after I remove that menu and put other 1 it works fine

What menu is it? So I can understand the issue.

Upvote 0
Hayes

Hayes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure of your Title Update, Make sure you spelled the plugin correctly also.

Today I had my menu working fine then I switched and wasn't on TU24 because I'm not going online with GTA V yet so I switched back updated my .ini and ended up not even putting it back into neighborhood and was crashing when I loaded so make sure you actually saved it and replaced the other.

Upvote 0
john da kid

john da kid

Reaction score
Sin$
Have a friend who has the same problem we tried 7 different mod menus and kept fatal crashing when game loaded but when the mod menu wasnt set as a plugin it would load no bother reply to me if anyone has any ideas any bit helps.

Upvote 0
Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$
Have a friend who has the same problem we tried 7 different mod menus and kept fatal crashing when game loaded but when the mod menu wasnt set as a plugin it would load no bother reply to me if anyone has any ideas any bit helps.

The xex must be for the correct title update.

Upvote 0
S

Stagjone

Reaction score
Sin$
Having same issue on title update 1.27 . can go online without menu no problem, but as soon as I try with a 1.27 menu or so they say it is. I crash right away! Any help would be appreciated, as just a month ago I was online no problem on 1.26 updates. Please help

Upvote 0
Xebunny_Modz

Xebunny_Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me out with a kv add me NipplesAreBae 
If someone helps I'll host anygame

Upvote 0
Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having same issue on title update 1.27 . can go online without menu no problem, but as soon as I try with a 1.27 menu or so they say it is. I crash right away! Any help would be appreciated, as just a month ago I was online no problem on 1.26 updates. Please help

Have you got a menu that is updated for tu27?
If so what menu?

Most free ones the now are buggy as hell

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register