What's new

Patched Gta 5 FAST SOLO MONEY GLITCH! PS4 Only

C

concolt21

Reaction score
Sin$
So a couple questions. I can get the apt sell part just fine. Why can we only do it in slots 4 5 6? When Doing the CEO office can you do it as well as the apt sell? I have most expensive CEO on main and cheapest on second but when I try the trade in it still says I have cheapest so I'm only getting 1.2 mil. Is that Right? So basically my second character isnt showing I own the expensive CEO that my first character bought.

W

wakalz99

Reaction score
Sin$
its not working, upon suspending gta v, when i go back, it gave me message that character 1&2 not available.

W

wakalz99

Reaction score
Sin$
GTA online servers are down, maybe that is the cause, will re check tomorrow, and then i can be sure.

BabyLee

BabyLee

Reaction score
Sin$
GTA online servers are down, maybe that is the cause, will re check tomorrow, and then i can be sure.
Yeah, i think the same. Servers are down. Maybe Rockstar is working on this glitch, maybe not. There's not the first time with that problems in the cloud.
Post automatically merged:

We need confirmation :/

Last edited:
Victor95

Victor95

Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to get into GTA online on the PS4 and as of the 26-06-2020 @ 10:00AM EST Australian time after the Thursday update this glitch still works.

Glitch still works!

Last edited:
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice I live in Long Island New York I’m about to get on I’m going to try and check it I’ll give it a go

Victor95

Victor95

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh yeah nice, I’m in Sydney, New South Wales

Good luck with it I had a few problems trying to do the glitch as the Rockstar servers are still very glitchy but I managed in the end.

W

wakalz99

Reaction score
Sin$
This Glitch still works, even after thursday update. 26/6/2020, if you find any problem just remove your character two, as i faced problem, somehow my character two apartment prices got stuck, and i have to recreate character as well as rebuy eclipse towers again on my main character. if this happens with you too, just use the tips as mentioned in this post.

danman007

danman007

Reaction score
Sin$
When I load back in after suspending Gta it says "there has been an error joining a session" am I doing anything wrong because I literally load in as second character and then get an alert

Victor95

Victor95

Reaction score
Sin$
Do every step the same way as listed on the post above but instead of joining a invite only session you have to click on creator.

Rockstar have patched the invite only method but starting a creator bypasses it

fijiproductions

fijiproductions

Reaction score
Sin$
26 june patched? when i try to swap character onto the one with the error sign, it loads me in but i just spawn on my main account instead of the one with the error/cheap garages
Post automatically merged:

Now it says i can trade the apartment for 300k but i only get 26

Last edited:
H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$
I had the same problem this morning, only happened once though, the other 8 times i have done have worked perfectly

So as of today all still working on PS4

U

UnstoppableFool

Reaction score
Sin$
As of 10:00 - 11:45 it is no longer taken me to the error account. Is it patched or did it just stop working? Dunno what to do now. Keeps bringing me main account instead of error account.

Top Bottom
Login
Register