What's new

Patched Gta 5 FAST SOLO MONEY GLITCH! PS4 Only

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

This video is subject to Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. This video is for educational and research purposes only This video is a showcase/demo of my research I do not condone or encourage any actions resulting from the findings shown in this video I insist that you do not attempt any thing showcased in this video or you may be held accountable by the respective publisher(s)

Steps
  1. Go to character you want to keep your outfits on (one character will lose its outfits)
  2. Buy the most expensive apartments that you can afford in slots 4 5 and 6 (if you do not have that much money you can purchase one for 100k but make sure you have like 75k left over) If you have the money buy the most expensive ceo office. If you already have it but you bought it during a discount it will screw it up and unfortunately you will have to rebuy it.
  3. Swap to your other character then purchase the least expensive apartments in slot 4 5 6 (if your only using slot cause your poor you can just do slot 4) If you have the money purchase the least expensive ceo office
  4. Swap back to the other character then go to story mode
  5. Once in story go to you home screen then go to your capture gallery. Press options on a video and hover over trim. Next double tap the ps4 home button and it will bring you back to the game
  6. start a invite only as soon as you see a orange circle on the bottom right hand corner double tap psn home button and spam x to suspend
  7. once suspended go back to the game should have a alert saying character one is unavailable or it will say character 2 depending on what character you are using ( if you do not get the alert probably did it too slow so just disconnect internet and try again
  8. Press x to continue the x again and it will load the other character
  9. Once online swap character and the other character will have error on the sign
  10. Load other character with error on its sign
  11. You will load back in at this point go to the internet and purchase the least expensive apartments in slots 4 5 6 You will notice the values of those apartment are the high end apartments values back they merged from the other character. If you did ceo office purchase maze bank west or arcadius ( if arcadius you will lose 250k if west you will gain 1mil so basically even other time you will get 1mil so basically profit of 750k)
  12. Go back to the other character and then repeat step 5 to rinse and repeat

Last edited by a moderator:
jezza3813

jezza3813

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This video is subject to Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. This video is for educational and research purposes only This video is a showcase/demo of my research I do not condone or encourage any actions resulting from the findings shown in this video I insist that you do not attempt any thing showcased in this video or you may be held accountable by the respective publisher(s)

Steps
  1. Go to character you want to keep your outfits on (one character will lose its outfits)
  2. Buy the most expensive apartments that you can afford in slots 4 5 and 6 (if you do not have that much money you can purchase one for 100k but make sure you have like 75k left over) If you have the money buy the most expensive ceo office. If you already have it but you bought it during a discount it will screw it up and unfortunately you will have to rebuy it.
  3. Swap to your other character then purchase the least expensive apartments in slot 4 5 6 (if your only using slot cause your poor you can just do slot 4) If you have the money purchase the least expensive ceo office
  4. Swap back to the other character then go to story mode
  5. Once in story go to you home screen then go to your capture gallery. Press options on a video and hover over trim. Next double tap the ps4 home button and it will bring you back to the game
  6. start a invite only as soon as you see a orange circle on the bottom right hand corner double tap psn home button and spam x to suspend
  7. once suspended go back to the game should have a alert saying character one is unavailable or it will say character 2 depending on what character you are using ( if you do not get the alert probably did it too slow so just disconnect internet and try again
  8. Press x to continue the x again and it will load the other character
  9. Once online swap character and the other character will have error on the sign
  10. Load other character with error on its sign
  11. You will load back in at this point go to the internet and purchase the least expensive apartments in slots 4 5 6 You will notice the values of those apartment are the high end apartments values back they merged from the other character. If you did ceo office purchase maze bank west or arcadius ( if arcadius you will lose 250k if west you will gain 1mil so basically even other time you will get 1mil so basically profit of 750k)
  12. Go back to the other character and then repeat step 5 to rinse and repeat

I think I could get this to work on xbox, their is a way of suspending on Xbox not many people know it.

G

Gio825

Reaction score
Sin$
I think I could get this to work on xbox, their is a way of suspending on Xbox not many people know it.
How do you suspend gta is it by opening another app because if it is this glitch still doesn't work

xXscholesXx86

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can change the power saving mode and turn off xbox.
freezes the application, but I don't know if it will work

T

tantrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried what you state but turning off the xbox will close the game. That won't work for this glitch by the sounds of it

G

Gio825

Reaction score
Sin$
My game will still be able to resume but when I try to go into an inv only session it tells me that rockstar services are unavailable. Any help?

Brick_jonson38

Brick_jonson38

Reaction score
Sin$
How many times can/should I do this in a certain time period to avoid ban?

D

dogerki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you turn your Xbox off, GTA bugs out and it requires you to restart the game before it allows you to go back online. “The rockstar services has failed”

xXscholesXx86

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that it also works on Xbox !!!
character choices in the room
I choose a character with flats
you can hear boom, boom, boom
in this third boom
I use netcut and turn off the internet
I get a message that the game cannot be loaded for character # 1
restore internet connection
and continue as it is here
(however, you may receive the message that "you have lost connection to xbox live"
and everything breaks)

M

MrJayyy95

Reaction score
Sin$
Opening YouTube or set powermode to instant on and turn Xbox off then on. Tried it already ?
Post automatically merged:

I can confirm that it also works on Xbox !!!
character choices in the room
I choose a character with flats
you can hear boom, boom, boom
in this third boom
I use netcut and turn off the internet
I get a message that the game cannot be loaded for character # 1
restore internet connection
and continue as it is here
(however, you may receive the message that "you have lost connection to xbox live"
and everything breaks)
Can you answer a few questions for me? Still trying to figure this one out.

Last edited:
xXscholesXx86

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Opening YouTube or set powermode to instant on and turn Xbox off then on. Tried it already ?
Post automatically merged:

Can you answer a few questions for me? Still trying to figure this one out.
steps I'll write tomorrow because my english is poor

BrackinUchiha

BrackinUchiha

Reaction score
Sin$
So everytime u do the glitch, with your secondary you have to switch maze to a? Then a to maze?

F

FookenIdiot

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work with other properties too? Bunkers, facilities, arcades, etc...

B

booby hill

Reaction score
Sin$
what happens when you did the steps right and the slot 4,5,6 value is 0?

B

booby hill

Reaction score
Sin$
Retry it happened to me., start all over again

retried in go to sp and do the suspense? I did this but those slots are still 0

Edit: I repurchase the apartments and is now working (1.5 mil wasted but gained back)

Last edited:
R

Ronno

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How’s this workin for y’all? Any resets with this method vs all those ex billionaires out there?

Top Bottom
Login
Register