What's new

Patched Gta 5 FAST SOLO MONEY GLITCH! PS4 Only

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Sin$
How’s this workin for y’all? Any resets with this method vs all those ex billionaires out there?

So far So Good. Nothing happen yet for my accounts that used this.

xXscholesXx86

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So far So Good. Nothing happen yet for my accounts that used this.
on two xbox accounts I did it and nothing happened, but I earned tokens on the third account and the money was taken from me, but the character remained
on PS4 in the same way I do it untouched and creating tokens on the second account unfortunately my character has been completely cleared
so this error is rather safe

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Sin$
on two xbox accounts I did it and nothing happened, but I earned tokens on the third account and the money was taken from me, but the character remained
on PS4 in the same way I do it untouched and creating tokens on the second account unfortunately my character has been completely cleared
so this error is rather safe

Emm... weird indeed.
Mine so far, still alive. Hopefully it has nothing to do with this.

A

AdamCarterrOnXbox

Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to do this on xbox rn but when I use netcut to disconnect from the Internet, I'm always asked to choose my account which boots me back to story mode. Any help?
Post automatically merged:

Things to remember on Xbox -
After buying the apartments on both characters, remember to start the glitch on your second character. Starting the glitch from anywhere apart from your second character (Story Mode or Character 1) will result in you being disconnected from xbox live and returned to story mode.
At the end of the glitch after buying the cheapest apartments on your second character, you should start again from the first character swap step

Last edited:
xXscholesXx86

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to do this on xbox rn but when I use netcut to disconnect from the Internet, I'm always asked to choose my account which boots me back to story mode. Any help?

Things to remember on Xbox -
After buying the apartments on both characters, remember to start the glitch on your second character. Starting the glitch from anywhere apart from your second character (Story Mode or Character 1) will result in you being disconnected from xbox live and returned to story mode.
At the end of the glitch after buying the cheapest apartments on your second character, you should start again from the first character swap step

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is still going strong as of 930 this morning still works New York time

mrpodo

mrpodo

Reaction score
Sin$
How does the CEO Property part work? I'm confused lol.

if you own the most expensive ceo building on your 1st character, buy the cheapest with your second when doing the glitch, itll give you 1 million. then buy the 2nd cheapest for 2,250,000 on your 2nd attempt. You will lose 250k and then gain 1 million every time you do it. kinda confusing to explain, but simply put keep buying the cheapest apartment on your 2nd character

G

GIBCARDHOCK

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't cut my network cause I don't have a rooted device is there any other way to get this working?
And how much money can you make in 1 hour if you are really consistent?
Thanks for helping.

T

TBRlaunch

Reaction score
Sin$
Cant get this to work now guys. Is it patched or is it just me? Was working fine yesterday and now it just shows up with my second characters apartments when i choose my first character with the error

Last edited:
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant get this to work now guys. Is it patched or is it just me? Was working fine yesterday and now it just shows up with my second characters apartments when i choose my first character with the error
I can't cut my network cause I don't have a rooted device is there any other way to get this working?
And how much money can you make in 1 hour if you are really consistent?
Thanks for helping.
I made 10mil in a hr and I miss it twice so yeah I works really good Check your main character with the expensive apartments to see if the merge reversed that could be why your second character still has the same value you might have to rebuy on your main character

I made 10mil in a hr and I miss it twice so yeah I works really good Check your main character with the expensive apartments to see if the merge reversed that could be why your second character still has the same value you might have to rebuy on your main character
And it’s not patched I just did it for an hour New York time 11:05 AM

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

And it’s not patched I just did it for an hour New York time 11:05 AM
Did you restart and try it as there was a patch put out around 4 hours ago but not sure what it was for yet still testing things....

T

TBRlaunch

Reaction score
Sin$
Got it working again. Sold the apartments and rebought them. Thank you :smile:

G

GIBCARDHOCK

Reaction score
Sin$
10 mil per hour seems pretty good only need to get it working now cause like I said I can't cut my network with netcut that's the problem I'm using wifi so disconnecting internet cable isn't an option is there an other way to do it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register