What's new

Solved GTA 5 error

B

Bluee200

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I have a real issue with this game, I've been trying for four days now to make it work but it's not. I've been following multiple guides on how to install the game and I have succesfully done it, I get to enter in the game, get to finish the first mision and the one following next, but at a random time I get an error "Game couldn't start, please download the game again", I've searched for a fix, one was to install a "Title Update" I have done that aswell, but it doesn't help, the error still pops up. I saw that another way was to update my kernel version, but if other games like FIFA 15 / Watch Dogs and others work without any kind of glitch/errors, could that be it? Thanks for reading this, I'm really desperate :frown:

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I have a real issue with this game, I've been trying for four days now to make it work but it's not. I've been following multiple guides on how to install the game and I have succesfully done it, I get to enter in the game, get to finish the first mision and the one following next, but at a random time I get an error "Game couldn't start, please download the game again", I've searched for a fix, one was to install a "Title Update" I have done that aswell, but it doesn't help, the error still pops up. I saw that another way was to update my kernel version, but if other games like FIFA 15 / Watch Dogs and others work without any kind of glitch/errors, could that be it? Thanks for reading this, I'm really desperate :frown:
Which console? Is it a digital version or a disc copy?

Upvote 0
B

Bluee200

Reaction score
Sin$
I did download more that one, and it didn't worked that didn't fixed the problem I tried 2 different sources and it still hits me with the same error.

Upvote 0