• Start date
  • Views 25,681
Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders:
KillerGaming : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYi7ntkGMjPCL9u0NHW29w?view_as=subscriber
NengoMods: https://goo.gl/R8rdGy
FreightTrainWTF: https://goo.gl/mGxDAU
TutoFacileFrance: https://goo.gl/sfVS5f
Unphased Gaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXy_vfXacqO5fVa3Q5vcqiw
115 Stig - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGta5Gamer4Life

Requirement
1. Avenger
2. full facility
3. a retro (custom plates)
4. a elegy in facility

Steps (put a elegy in your facility)
1. Go to your facility and then call out your avenger
2. Try to park the avenger as close as you can to the facility with the blue circle
3. Then get a insurgent pick up or something big like a tank to push the avenger
4. Push the avenger close as you can to the facility with the blue circle
5. If your on the edge of the facility and can press right on d-pad then you the right range(if you need help look at the video)
6. Have a car out that can enter the avenger with (car can not be from facility)
7. Get the full alert on the facility then go to the ps4 home screen or xbox home screen then back to game
8. Then go towards the avenger and make sure you can enter the avenger and your in range to get the facility full alert (if you run out of time trying to get there just do the home screen again)
9. Then get the full alert then go to the home screen and as soon as you come back to the game count to 9 seconds then press right on the d-pad
10. Then the full alert will pop up wait 5 to 10 seconds on the full alert then accept the full alert
11. Then exit the avenger and kill yourself
12. now request a retro with custom plates and block the doors of the car so you can teleport
13. now start a mc and hover over return vehicle
14. Press x and triangle at the same time and for xbox a and y
15. If done it right will be in car then when you go to the the mc menu it will say return to storage.
16. Drive the car into the facility and accept the full alert and replace the elegy
17. To drive the car close app or swap characters then rinse and repeat

J

John Tobing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we do rinse and repeat from step 6?

Edit yes just rinse and repeat from step 6 until facilty full

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Huge thumbs up man!

Confirmed this works like a hot damn on PC. Couple things I found...
1) You can land the avenger close enough with out having to ram it. At least I can in Paleto Bay
2) My timing was 12 seconds between alerts, so I hit right on Dpad at 11 secs then waited 9 on full alert screen.

Having my Retro in a SV slot dropped my dupe time down to just over 1 minute per dupe, that's off the hook!!! And FINALLY a solo dupe that uses the avenger so we don't have to drive 500 miles to get the MOC every time (ok slightly exaggerated)

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Huge thumbs up man!

Confirmed this works like a hot damn on PC. Couple things I found...
1) You can land the avenger close enough with out having to ram it. At least I can in Paleto Bay
2) My timing was 12 seconds between alerts, so I hit right on Dpad at 11 secs then waited 9 on full alert screen.

Having my Retro in a SV slot dropped my dupe time down to just over 1 minute per dupe, that's off the hook!!! And FINALLY a solo dupe that uses the avenger so we don't have to drive 500 miles to get the MOC every time (ok slightly exaggerated)

Where exactly did you land in Paleto Bay?

What do you mean by having your Retro in a SV slot?

Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are fast enough .. You can count 9 sec between pressing PS/Xbox first time and stoping behind avenger.. Then press right .. Wait the radio turn on and accept full Alert...

Mad easy glitch.. I was able to get an elegy on my svw .. Doesnt need to wait mechanic cooldown.. 40 seg per car..
Nice..

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirm working on X1.
No need to ram Avenger with anything ( at the Land Act Facility ), just park Avenger as close as possible on the north side (opposite side of the yellow circle) and you should be good to go.

Also found by hitting the A button just after Y to return vehicle, works alot easier.

Yeah, was a pain getting the MOC every time with the last one.
Thankfully the Avenger does not vanish, so you can just come out and call your Deluxo and do the glitch over again.

Last edited:
GandalfTheOld

GandalfTheOld

Reaction score
Sin$
10/10 awesome glitch.
Also, like the other facility methods that we've had as of late, this works to steal NPC cars that you might want instead of duping your own.

M

Mrhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just FYI this must work as the last you only need to restart till you want to drive the dupes

You can transfer with slow faggios bikes registered as an MC

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you land it exactly?
Here you go, video of the whole process, including swaping out the new dupes with faggios to keep the good times rolling!!

Steps - make sure your facility is full of RH8 or Faggios
1. Go to your facility and then call out your avenger
2. Try to park the avenger as close as you can to the facility with the blue circle
3. If your on the edge of the facility and can press right on d-pad then you the right range(if you need help look at the video)
4. Have a car out that can enter the avenger with from a different garage
5. Get the full alert on the facility then go to the Socail Club menu, ps4 home screen or xbox home screen to cancel rhe alert
6. Then go towards the avenger and make sure you can enter the avenger and your in range to get the facility full alert (if you run out of time trying to get there just do the home screen again)
7. When the next full alert comes up cancel it the same way as above, as soon as you come back to the game count to 11 (on PC, 9 for consoles) seconds then press right on the d-pad
8. Then the full alert should pop up right after step 9, wait 5 to 10 seconds on the full alert or until you hear the radio turn then accept the full alert
9. Then exit the avenger and kill yourself
10. now request a retro with custom plates and block the doors of the car so you can teleport
11. now start a mc and hover over return vehicle to storage
12. Press A and Y at the same time for PC (I use a controller) and xbox Or X and Triangle on ps4
13. If done correctly you will be in car and the interaction menu will be gone
14. Drive the car into the facility and accept the full alert and replace the elegy, don’t go too fast. If you get an error that says you can’t enter facility or stove vehicle, just drive away a bit and drive back to yellow circle.
15. Swap out dupes with faggios to keep going (don’t put faggios in MC Clubhouse, cars can’t go there so swap will fail.
16. Rinse and repeat. Using the faggio swap means you can dupe unlimited number of cars
16. To drive the car close app or swap characters

Last edited:
bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here you go, video of the whole process, including swaping out the new dupes with faggios to keep the good times rolling!!

Thanks for the video, but you don't need to use a vehicle and rock to teleport into the duping car; there is a sign to the southeast of the facility where a car fits in perfectly allowing you to teleport in and out of.

Contrabassoonist

Contrabassoonist

Reaction score
Sin$
Works well. Also, much easier than the previous one. Thank you.

On the PC, the duration between subsequent "Facility Full" prompts is 12 seconds, so I found out waiting 10-11 seconds works best for me. And for the second prompt, you can just accept it as soon as you hear the radio.

Couldn't really get it to work reliably with an Oppressor as pressing E also triggers the rocket boost, so I've been using Deluxo instead, which unfortunately means longer cooldowns.

And interestingly, if you forget to kill yourself, you'll enter the facility without the "Full" prompt and then parachute under the map and appear near Mt Chiliad as the vehicle despawns. I guess this is where the facility interiors on the map are?

Last edited:
ll_Spiders_ll

ll_Spiders_ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get this to work at land act res, can someone clear up the instructions

S

smartazz104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Cheers, I actually got it to work with the Avenger facing the other way (after exiting the Facility I just rotate a little clockwise before landing).

ll_Spiders_ll

ll_Spiders_ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I give up I can't figure this out no matter where I put the avengers no blue light thanks anyway but skip

S

Sazabi04

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know where is the exact location to land the avengers at lago zancudo facilities? because everytime i land the avengers there is no blue lights

T

trusteddealer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlimited loading screen when I accept the full alert, anyone else had this issue?

EDIT: nvm i'm an idiot

B

BoatyMcBoatface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know where is the exact location to land the avengers at lago zancudo facilities? because everytime i land the avengers there is no blue lights

You can still do it more or less behind the Facility, even with the tree there. I couldn't get it to work properly on the sides or on an angle from the rear but with a bit of deft maneuvering I put the Avenger behind the facility, just having the right wing positioned in front of the first tree behind the Facility. Blue circle doesn't show up in Snapmatic pics but its there.

LT3uwLJlTUiSoPM07EjoVg_0_0.jpg

Y

Youngers

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know where you can park at the wind farm facility? Everywhere I've tried I get the blue circle, then when I ram it, it disappeared

B

BoatyMcBoatface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Watch the bottom video, the wind farm is used in that one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register