Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
video with home screen footage.

Requirements
1 moc (with personal storage)
1 car to dupe

Steps
1. Go inside your bunker and put a free elegy in the back of the moc.
2. (be in car)Then line the back wheel of the elegy with the blue circle but do not line it up excatly with the back wheel pull it foward a tad bit. Then press triangle once and as soon as you see your feet touch the ground spam triangle or y. You might get sucked in
3. once in black loading screen push ps home button.
4. go to profile on home screen.
5. then to recent activities.
6. I use a bounty so select a recent bounty,
7. select start gta.
8. decline black error screen on gta press circle.{you will be glitched out now.
9. pull up phone and select a lester heist from job list and accept it.
10. you will spawn at heist board wait a second you will glitch invisible.
11.go to your garage.
12. enter car you want to duplicate.
13 push accelerate r2.
14.once outside do not push r2 bring up interaction menu and request moc you will spawn at the docks.
15 request moc again the time it will spawn in.
16 drive car in then out of moc then back in now it is duped either store in another garage or sell then rinse and repeat.

F

FrenchToast93

Reaction score
Sin$
You're right there. :biggrin:
I hope there will be more soon. At least want to stock everything back up, I had before :wink:

Yuseph

Yuseph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just change your button contols on ps4 to custom contols in settings the triangle button to circle and boom spamming still works yea f**** R* found a Work around to a workaround also once changed you can it back i notice spam triangle still work to

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
just change your button contols on ps4 to custom contols in settings the triangle button to circle and boom spamming still works yea f**** R* found a Work around to a workaround

Is this true? LOL

F

FrenchToast93

Reaction score
Sin$
How did you change it on Playstation? I went to the menu, and to controls, but you can't change the controls, even if I go to alternative or to fps, it will still keep the triangle for getting in and outside the car.

B

Brody Wells

Reaction score
Sin$
Practically. Can't spam to get back in anymore. Makes you wait a few then you get back in

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this mean they actually finally got it? Only took what 3? 4? trys to patch this lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register