Patched GTA 5 DUPE GLITCH AFTERPATCH 1 FR ONLY

• Thread starter _DarioG88_
  • Start date
  • Views 63,628
S

Sev85

Reaction score
Sin$
when you say any garage can I use eclipse towers ? I still dont have an MOC or Bunker Or ceo garage w vehicle modification or the avenger lol. Im trying but I need help and a good glitch any advice? thx in advance
You can park them in any full garage, Apartment 10 car garages work well. Avoid trying it in the CEO Garage because you can get stuck on the animation.

Side note:I gave my daughter the same name as your username lol

DeweyEddy

DeweyEddy

Reaction score
Sin$
when you say any garage can I use eclipse towers ? I still dont have an MOC or Bunker Or ceo garage w vehicle modification or the avenger lol. Im trying but I need help and a good glitch any advice? thx in advance
You can, as long as it's full, and there are cars you don't mind losing when you drive your Retro into it.

STEPS FOR PC

Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When my friend teleport with dupe car to lester heist (faster way) then where he will be ? He can store that then ?

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He takes over or you have to leave the car as soon as he enters?
Plus does the car thing work without the avenger part?

You still have to do the avenger merge facility part. So when I sit in mycar friend just holds down y and he will carjack me and take the car and can now drive it

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a dupe with empty plate? Is it good? Bad? If bad, what do I do?

Try changing the plates to a custom one. If you cannot change the plates write over it. You may be able to sell it but i dont sell cars i cant change the plates on to be safe.

LironHaim

LironHaim

Reaction score
Sin$
Try changing the plates to a custom one. If you cannot change the plates write over it. You may be able to sell it but i dont sell cars i cant change the plates on to be safe.

Ok thank you. I’ll try it.
Try to change to plate on any LSC or Benny’s?

Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn’t generate a random plate but I could change the blank to my costumed plate I made on iFruit. Now it’s all good?
Forgive for all the questions, just want to be sure :smile:
Blank plate is good too but recommend to use bypass sell limit when selling these blank plate cars

Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I changed it to the plate from I fruit it still counts as blank in the sell?
I don't know.. maybe then it can be dirty dupe (Maybe I'm saying stupid thing) Just try to sell with bypass.. you will be safe 100%

Z

Zervox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I've sold 20ish blank plate cars so far with this method (starting with the 1st version of the glitch) and throughout the whole process I had the same price; Well, expect yesterday when I sold the first since some time, but that is because there are discounts for upgrades.

Edit: I sold them by putting a custom plate on, didn't use the bypass method and stuck to like 6 cars/30 hours IRL periods.

Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome. You have no idea how much you helped me. Also, do you recommend using the task manager or the bat file?
I just unplug my adapter so I ''kill'' somehow my internet after spawning outside and see money has been added to my account

LironHaim

LironHaim

Reaction score
Sin$
I just unplug my adapter so I ''kill'' somehow my internet after spawning outside and see money has been added to my account

No need to restart the game? Just plug it back after it disconnect from the online?

Top Bottom
Login
Register