What's new

Discussion GTA 5 Custom Colour Thread - RGB, S.E, LSC (with pics)

• Thread starter GrandtheftDatabase
  • Start date
  • Views 119,694
GrandtheftDatabase

GrandtheftDatabase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

Im not sure as to how many different types of colour threads you have on 7S, but I thought id share what me and my buddies, as well as contributors, have been up to. I guess this should be in the glitch thread, as you CAN use some of the colours straight off the bat in LSC with a certain glitch, but I feel it does not warrant a "MODDING" title, as the program needed is Hazard's save editor, which is usable on retail consoles.

We have been putting up custom created colours on a tumblr for about 3-4 months now. Ill post a few recent ones, and if you guys want, I can include .gtavv files for the more recent colours. After that, if you guys like, ill put more in spoiler tags.

Feel free to use the colours and input your own colours (It doesn't need to be limited to Save Editor!), just make sure you guys give credit to the original maker of the colour.

tumblr_n32ks3nfko1tsohzfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2cm6zyvbQ1tsohzfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n27omcJOZT1tsohzfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n27ds8nRSD1tsohzfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n27drsme6j1tsohzfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n27axwMDbF1tsohzfo1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1setn3Vmy1tsohzfo5_1280.jpg

So thats some examples. Mods feel free to delete if its inappropriate. Otherwise, guys, post colours, credit yourself, there heaps on our personal blog (link in sig i think..?) and ill keep posting - but under spoilers!!!

- xIKUE

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, thread. Been looking to try some different colors. Might try out some of these colors.

Cold Tactics

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're not really the "creator" of any of these. Nobody can "create" RGB color values. All you did was be the first one to take pictures of them?

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
dat gold doe. i might have to try that one. the "gold" they put in the game is doo doo

C

Channel_Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're not really the "creator" of any of these. Nobody can "create" RGB color values. All you did was be the first one to take pictures of them?
Credit the maker of the Save Editor that allows you to access these colours instead. The guy who started the thread is just demonstrating how you can use it to create all these colour combinations.

In any case, it's fun to experiment with.

Sk8ordie72

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Unicornba post: 8558543 said:
Did it look like that in sp too ?
Any changes done In save editor whether it be body or paint will show up in your sp garage after you save file and tranfer usb unless you messed up somewhere.

U

Unicornba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any changes done In save editor whether it be body or paint will show up in your sp garage after you save file and tranfer usb unless you messed up somewhere.

Just added the gold paint using the save editor yet it will show as chrome ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register