What's new

Discussion GTA 5 Custom Colour Thread - RGB, S.E, LSC (with pics)

• Thread starter GrandtheftDatabase
  • Start date
  • Views 106,603
G

GrandtheftDatabase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im not sure as to how many different types of colour threads you have on 7S, but I thought id share what me and my buddies, as well as contributors, have been up to. I guess this should be in the glitch thread, as you CAN use some of the colours straight off the bat in LSC with a certain glitch, but I feel it does not warrant a "MODDING" title, as the program needed is Hazard's save editor, which is usable on retail consoles.

We have been putting up custom created colours on a tumblr for about 3-4 months now. Ill post a few recent ones, and if you guys want, I can include .gtavv files for the more recent colours. After that, if you guys like, ill put more in spoiler tags.

Feel free to use the colours and input your own colours (It doesn't need to be limited to Save Editor!), just make sure you guys give credit to the original maker of the colour.

So thats some examples. Mods feel free to delete if its inappropriate. Otherwise, guys, post colours, credit yourself, there heaps on our personal blog (link in sig i think..?) and ill keep posting - but under spoilers!!!

- xIKUE

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice, thread. Been looking to try some different colors. Might try out some of these colors.

C

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
You're not really the "creator" of any of these. Nobody can "create" RGB color values. All you did was be the first one to take pictures of them?

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
dat gold doe. i might have to try that one. the "gold" they put in the game is doo doo

U

Unicornba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thx for this , gonna get that gold as soon as i can :tongue:

M

Misaki

Reaction score
These are some nice color combos. Can't wait to see more :smile:

G

GrandtheftDatabase

Enthusiast
Reaction score

continuation of my third-dimension neon series :smile:

S

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Cool thread. Thanks!

S

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
dat gold doe. i might have to try that one. the "gold" they put in the game is doo doo
Try metallic bronze with pearl race yellow in custom shop. Really good looking gold also.

G

GrandtheftDatabase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome thread.
No worries guys :smile: I'll keep em coming, feel free to contribute your colours too, and if you want, we can chuck em on the blog/tube!

U

Unicornba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did the gold one yet acnt see it in sp ?

L

Lo_Spirro

Reaction score
XIKUE 3D NEON MINT ON MY NEW FUTO, lol

C

Channel_Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're not really the "creator" of any of these. Nobody can "create" RGB color values. All you did was be the first one to take pictures of them?
Credit the maker of the Save Editor that allows you to access these colours instead. The guy who started the thread is just demonstrating how you can use it to create all these colour combinations.

In any case, it's fun to experiment with.

S

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Unicornba post: 8558543 said:
Did it look like that in sp too ?
Any changes done In save editor whether it be body or paint will show up in your sp garage after you save file and tranfer usb unless you messed up somewhere.

M

molina174

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure these already been posted but w/e, good job. :biggrin:

U

Unicornba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any changes done In save editor whether it be body or paint will show up in your sp garage after you save file and tranfer usb unless you messed up somewhere.
Just added the gold paint using the save editor yet it will show as chrome ?

Top Bottom