Solved GTA 5 Crashes

• Thread starter Trissi
  • Start date
  • Views 462
T

Trissi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys First of Sorry for my language Im german :smile:)

So here is the problem it just appeared i dont know why ! When i start GTA and then go to online after like 5 minutes -

- The radio starts lagging .... i only hear the sound that the radio is searching a channel
- I cant see my Cellphone
- If i press start i just see the loading circle and nothing else
- If i press select i cant see the menu
- if i go inside LSC or my garage or start a job my game crashes

I Formatted my PS3. But that didnt help !
I dont know what to do now please help.

Thanks in advance

S

SDL

Orla Keogh<3
Reaction score
Try cleaning your disc with a cloth or reset your internet.

T

Trissi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try cleaning your disc with a cloth or reset your internet.

Ok thank you buddy ! how do i reset my Internet ? just pull the plug on the router ?

S

Sabretooth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-snip-

Last edited:
T

Trissi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me, it turned out it was my GTA single player save. Try doing something with that and see if it helps.

Hey I deleted all my saves started from scratch ... what can i do else with my save ? 
Something similar happened to me, it turned out it was my GTA single player save. Try doing something with that and see if it helps.

Because i used to do the sp to mp it could have something to do with it but not sure what else i can do then delete the saves ..

S

Sabretooth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-snip-

Last edited:
T

Trissi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh nothing haha, what I done was downloaded a 100% save, and put it on, so I didn't need to do anything again.

Ok do u have a link where i can download the 100% saves ? would be awesome

T

Trissi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I tried reseting router - didnt help
I tried 100 % saves - didnt help

I dont know what to do now :frown:(

K

Kellyheels26

Reaction score
This happened to me for about 2 days and I managed to fix the issue quickly and easily..

Basically: Make sure all your Playstation/XBox software is all up to date make sure you always turn your PS3/Xbox off after every operation. Take all plugs out of the PS3 aka all accessories, plugs etc etc, give it 30 seconds then re-plug them all. Clean all your gaming utility meaning delete everything in that folder,no need to panic either it doesn't affect any of your game saves for those games you play, it will just be abit time consuming reinstalling them when you play them again, but it makes you able to play GTA. Then after all this re-boot your console. Disconnect your PS3 internet so refreshing your whole internet connection, delete your cookies, and cache also via Internet browser pressing triangle and the list will come up.

Do all this before even starting the GTA game and it should return to last save point you had in the GTA story mode and online game, hope this info helps, and good luck = PEACE!

T

Trissi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happened to me for about 2 days and I managed to fix the issue quickly and easily..

Basically: Make sure all your Playstation/XBox software is all up to date make sure you always turn your PS3/Xbox off after every operation. Take all plugs out of the PS3 aka all accessories, plugs etc etc, give it 30 seconds then re-plug them all. Clean all your gaming utility meaning delete everything in that folder,no need to panic either it doesn't affect any of your game saves for those games you play, it will just be abit time consuming reinstalling them when you play them again, but it makes you able to play GTA. Then after all this re-boot your console. Disconnect your PS3 internet so refreshing your whole internet connection, delete your cookies, and cache also via Internet browser pressing triangle and the list will come up.

Do all this before even starting the GTA game and it should return to last save point you had in the GTA story mode and online game, hope this info helps, and good luck = PEACE!

Daaamn THank you so much ! i think it works ! im playing for like an hour now without any problems ! THank you

K

Kellyheels26

Reaction score
Your welcome, I have handed that info to quite a few people and it has a 100% success rate so I give you permission to use my guidelines as a way of helping others in the future if they get a freezing issue or GTA gaming issues.

Top Bottom