What's new

Solved GTA 5 Copy JOBS Cross Platfrom (GTA ONLINE)

P

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
Hey Guys...

Im a Content Creator Modder on PC and i recently found a way to copy jobs from other players or Rockstar....sadly it only works on PC jobs...
Everytime i tryed copying a PS4 or XBOX job it said "Failed to download the Job". Then i had a look into the JSON files of 2 jobs that got copyed cross platform with a glitch in the past....The JSON files are exactly the same so i dont know how rockstar blocks me from getting the jobs from PS4 or XBOX to PC. myb its because they stopped the character transfer and there is no more a connection between the platforms....
So i came up with another idea...I can publish a job on Pc...go to the sc website and copy the code from the json and try to replace that code with the code from a PS4/XBOX job....
But i dont know how to do that and if thats even possible...
Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help and your time :smile:

Z

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sadly can't help you but I'd love to know how to do the glitch to copy jobs, please share a tutorial :smile:

H

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Reaction score
Hey Guys...

Im a Content Creator Modder on PC and i recently found a way to copy jobs from other players or Rockstar....sadly it only works on PC jobs...
Everytime i tryed copying a PS4 or XBOX job it said "Failed to download the Job". Then i had a look into the JSON files of 2 jobs that got copyed cross platform with a glitch in the past....The JSON files are exactly the same so i dont know how rockstar blocks me from getting the jobs from PS4 or XBOX to PC. myb its because they stopped the character transfer and there is no more a connection between the platforms....
So i came up with another idea...I can publish a job on Pc...go to the sc website and copy the code from the json and try to replace that code with the code from a PS4/XBOX job....
But i dont know how to do that and if thats even possible...
Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help and your time :smile:
I copy jobs cross platforms but there is/ was or will never be a glitch to copy jobs cross platforms. You need the JSON, can‘t tell you more as I‘m not supposed to

P

P4wny

Getting There
Reaction score
I copy jobs cross platforms but there is/ was or will never be a glitch to copy jobs cross platforms. You need the JSON, can‘t tell you more as I‘m not supposed to
Thanks for the reply....i know really much about Content Creator Modding....
I know how to copy jobs on PC...i was the first member that created missions on PC and way more stuff....
Can u myb give me a Contact where i can get more informations about the whole stuff?

L

LdrGaming5

Reaction score
How do you copy jobs on pc? How to acces json file

M

Micro92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So can you use creator on pc and access/publish on PS4?

L

LdrGaming5

Reaction score
and is it possible to dowwnload ps4 jobs on pc?

Z

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why I should? These jobs will destroy everything!!!!
All I want is creating Modded races with Modded probs..anyone who has some intelligence won‘t risk their account for a bit of money

R

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Please keep the thread on-topic. Everyone has their own opinion on things, and it’s something you have to respect. In other words, there’s no need to argue over who’s being a “d*ckhead” and who isn't. If anyone continues off-topic, thier posts will be deleted, and they will be reply banned from the thread.

Thank you.

Top Bottom