What's new

Mod Menu GTA 5 Clobber Menu (Outfit Editor)

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
GTA 5 Clobber Menu 1.7 (Outfit Editor) 1.50

New Image of Clobber menu

https://ibb.co/JzGBRH6

Here we have my Outfit dedicated internal mod menu for GTA 5 Offline & Online 1.50

Download 1.7:

Virus scan shows positives because it a hack for gta the file it self is safe

First you must drop the MukyFolder only into GTA 5 Directory - This is where GTA5.exe is located (The MukyFolder is where your outfits will be stored)
How to use.
1, Open Xenos64 (included) and drag and drop ClobberMenu.dll into it
2, start gta 5 wait till it gives you the option to load into single player
3, On Xenos click the process box and find GTA5.exe
4, On the game select single player
5, As its loading go onto Xenos64 and select Inject
Go back to the game wait till it loads in single player and press * to open
Then go online
Navigate with Num 4, 6, 8, 2 & 8 to select

When changing a component make sure you set the texture back to 0 if you changed the texture because it wont reset by itself and if its to high the component will be invisible

VIDEO TUTORIAL

Warning: This menu is an internal menu it could become detected in the future
This is made for educational purposes
Changelog:
1.7 - Updated for 1.50 - Load outfits feature disabled for now

1.4 - Now you can save and load upto 100 outfits to and from menu (To many outfits could result in problems)

Re-Coded Outfit Editor with better code & fixed Pants Glitch
- Improved The UI
- Removed features that were not needed

1.1 - Added Logos & Logo Texture (Pants texture have a problem)
1.0 - Release

Previous versions:
Download: 1.3

Virus scan shows positives because it a hack for gta the file it self is safe

Last edited:

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried testing your mod menu (not this outfit editor) and it immediately crashed my game as soon as I turn on ANY option. No other menu has event caused this. Not sure what it could be.

jeti8

Reaction score
It works thanks ^^ but the textures are missing eg: paramedic texture
And it only can be applied via random outfits. Can you please fix/add in the next update? Thanks!

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
And it only can be applied via random outfits. Can you please fix/add in the next update? Thanks!
yea thats correct i was having a problem getting them to show without been pure black and it will be fixed will update link later

I tried testing your mod menu (not this outfit editor) and it immediately crashed my game as soon as I turn on ANY option. No other menu has event caused this. Not sure what it could be.
yea thats y its not been fully released yet it have some major problems but it was my first ever. This outfit menu is as basic as they come so dont have crashing problems as far as i know

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
i have updated the menu to include logos now

jeti8

Reaction score
Hey! Much thanks for adding the textures in. I have an idea for the next update. Add an outfit saver/overrider to save outfits that are cannot be saved eg: dunce cap. Cant wait for next update! ^^

jeti8

Reaction score
Hey ^^ If you've added the save and the loader from my idea, I meant like, the actual saved outfits in style so you don't have to always have the outfit editor injected. Just like the other menu which P4wny made. But its still cool don't get me wrong.

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
Hey ^^ If you've added the save and the loader from my idea, I meant like, the actual saved outfits in style so you don't have to always have the outfit editor injected. Just like the other menu which P4wny made. But its still cool don't get me wrong.
i know but people have more outfit ideas the its possible to save ingame

i know but people have more outfit ideas the its possible to save ingame
also helps when putting outfits on other peoples accounts as you wont need to make the outfits over you just load them then save to the games outfit slots

jeti8

Reaction score
Nono, I think you are getting me wrong. As I said to save clothing that are cannot be saved in the style menu. Just like the dunce cap, or just keep a blacklisted item for sometime just like the trash vest, or like anything that goes away when you tap space at the clothing store to save the outfits. Thats what I'm trying to tell you, im not saying to get more and more outfits or just save them and have them in a folder, thats great too as you said for more creative ppl with more and more outfit ideas. But for ppl like me dont want so many outfits they just keep changing them if they are tired of it or they just dont want to inject and keep the inject in their game, would like outfit overrider to actually save the outfits that cannot be saved via clothing store only by a menu.

TheMoneyLobby

#1 GTA V PC Lobbies
Reaction score
As coding GTA Cheats for over 5 years. I would not recommend using this ONLINE here is the following information i am backing it up with

I am guessing your using the public SudoMod or some sorts using "sigs" to call native functions due to them banning the hashes, along with this your hooking to the game with native.

I know you can not code the real things. (no offence) i could not host when i first started we all learn. But you should be using a hooking library. You should patch and return spoof your invoke. So when it comes to the game you patched the metrics or code in the GTAV.exe that R* would not send data packets to the servers. Can be done via IDA / gHydra.

Also the items you can easy store in memory. You can make it really really advanced.

Nice that your trying dude. Best of luck. PM Me if you ever need some help. :smile:

Gloperly

Reaction score
Why does this crash every time I inject it, it looks super cool! But I just wish I could use it.

Top Bottom