What's new

Patched GTA 5 CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH WITH MOC (NO CUSTOM PLATES)

• Thread starter Killergaming
  • Start date
  • Views 27,293
K

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Easy car dupe (no custom plates)

Founders:
Obese Giraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw …

KillerGaming - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYi7ntkGMjPCL9u0NHW29w …

Gaming with Irish Demon - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM5odsY7t58AWTSCYJ25Fzg …

Videos:

What you need:
- Bunker
- MOC
- 1 friend
- Elegy RH8 stored inside your MOC
- Free aim targeting mode (only if you’re on Xbox)

Steps:
1. Have your friend start up a closed friend session and invite you to it
2. Have them get the vehicle that is stored inside their MOC
3. Go into their bunker and get into their vehicle
4. They go to the back of their MOC
5. On PS4: Get a recent activity ready, hover over “start GTA Online” and double tap the PS button. Then have your friend press right on the D-pad to go into their MOC and as soon as you see the screen go black, you need to double tap the PS button, select “start GTA Online” and then back out of the alert.

On Xbox: join a friend on a different targeting mode, back out of the first alert and then go to your friends list and hover over “join game” on the same person you just joined before. Then have your friend press right on the D-pad and then as soon as they press right, select “join game”, accept the first alert and deny the second alert.

6. You should be kicked out of the bunker.
7. Then have your friend leave the session
8. Go to your own bunker, request the car you want to duplicate and then go inside your bunker
9. Then do the recent activity/join friend in different targeting mode to get off the black screen
10. Go to your MOC and store the car inside your MOC
11. You’ll be stuck on a black screen, so now have your friend join your session
12. When your friend comes back, you’ll be taken off the black screen.
13. Start “A titan of a job” and then leave the job
14. Leave your bunker and then the car you want to duplicate will be outside.
15. If you have a CEO garage (with empty spaces) take the car there, take it to the modshop and then change the colour of the plate. (This means you don’t need to do the first few steps to duplicate another car, look at the end of this post to understand what I mean)

If you don’t have a CEO garage, request your MOC, walk inside, you should be taken to your friend’s MOC, walk outside, go back to your own MOC and then drive your duplicated car into the MOC (you’ve now saved the dupe, you will need to go back to step 2 to do the glitch again)

** IF YOU USED THE CEO GARAGE **

If you want to do the glitch again, all you need to do is buy another elegy for your MOC, have your friend leave the session and go from step 8)

W

Wolveslad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IM a bit of a noob but this seems abit complicated

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't get this to hit, all works fine till step 8. Didn't get a long black loading screen just the normal drive in Bunker screen and few seconds later I'm in. Same with moc

E

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I'm on PS4 but don't have access to recent activities (Dont ask long story) can I use a different target mode like xbox users?

W

Wolveslad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should change title to moderate glitch not easy?

R

randomplayer1347

Reaction score
I'm not getting an infinite black screen when I enter my bunker AND MOC with my elegy custom. Done it several times, it just loads me straight into my bunker and MOC. I've followed the steps to the letter but still the same.

W

Wolveslad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post proof then

It isn't hard to follow simple steps and the way you being nobody is going to help you.
Why because I’m replying to people who have given useless inputs there are a few on here who happily helped without crying and there some who think they’re gods gift.cant be helped if some are quicker at picking up things than others like in all aspects of life,but don’t shoot them down when they ask for help. No question is really stupid better to ask not get rude comments like I’m slow or half a brain.

A reply ban lol is this not for over 18s after all it’s an over 18s game where’s the adults I merely replying to the gimps that shoot people down for askin for help simples or do I have to brown nose?

D

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IM a bit of a noob but this seems abit complicated
It’s never as complicated as it seems you’ll learn that over time , it’s more of you having to get used to how glitches act and making sure you follow the steps down to the letter don’t try to short cut or anything and you’ll be fine .

W

Wolveslad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s never as complicated as it seems you’ll learn that over time , it’s more of you having to get used to how glitches act and making sure you follow the steps down to the letter don’t try to short cut or anything and you’ll be fine .
Cheers mate that’s all I was asking for

S

SkyRum

Reaction score
"If you want to do the glitch again, all you need to do is buy another elegy for your MOC, have your friend leave the session and go from step 8)"
So you lose your elegy after duplicating it? Making a new retro costs almost as much as you can sell the duplicate for

A

alfiejames01

Reaction score
"If you want to do the glitch again, all you need to do is buy another elegy for your MOC, have your friend leave the session and go from step 8)"
So you lose your elegy after duplicating it? Making a new retro costs almost as much as you can sell the duplicate for
No it means you sell the elegy you just duped or store it in a garage with 1 or more parts changed to become unique, then order a free elegy RH8 to be stored in the MOC to repeat the previous steps

S

SkyRum

Reaction score
No it means you sell the elegy you just duped or store it in a garage with 1 or more parts changed to become unique, then order a free elegy RH8 to be stored in the MOC to repeat the previous steps
Ohh ok well that makes sense. Also do both People need the same bunker?

A

alfiejames01

Reaction score
Ohh ok well that makes sense. Also do both People need the same bunker?
Im not too sure I tested it earlier on xbox we both had the same bunker but I could not get the glitch to work, I tried different timings with my friends and after each attempt and getting the first part to work I couldn't get the infinite loading screen when re-entering my bunker with the elegy I wanted to dupe, nor could I get the MOC black screen.

Can try this lata If ur on xbox1?
I tried, if it's possible on xbox the timing must be very specific because I cannot get the part 8 and afterwards to work.

T

Threeeesomes

Reaction score
I’ve attempted this 5 times now and can’t seem to get the stuck black screen after being kicked out of the bunker. I’ve tried different things either spawning my car that I want to dupe in right away or riding up in a spawned NPC car and then pulling the car up. Still nothing. Any tips ?

A

alfiejames01

Reaction score
I’ve attempted this 5 times now and can’t seem to get the stuck black screen after being kicked out of the bunker. I’ve tried different things either spawning my car that I want to dupe in right away or riding up in a spawned NPC car and then pulling the car up. Still nothing. Any tips ?
Happened to me too, they cant have tested it properly or its very hard to time, doesn't even look from the videos like they have any evidence that it works on xbox

K

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not getting an infinite black screen when I enter my bunker AND MOC with my elegy custom. Done it several times, it just loads me straight into my bunker and MOC. I've followed the steps to the letter but still the same.
did your friend start the session

did your friend start the session?

W

Wolveslad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I can’t let this drop but other people are struggling and some say patches yet I asked for a bit of info and I get cocky responses,why?

Even the mod that threatened me with a reply ban is pathetic really what did I actually do other than reply to nobs did u tell them also?

K

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
My friend started the session for my and I got the same problem, it doesn't work
did you friend see you get kicked out of the car as he was in the animation? you have to be in the process of the animation for the glitch to work. otherwise i guess sometimes does not work

Top Bottom