1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One PS4 Patched GTA 5 BRAND NEW SOLO DUPLICATION GLITCH

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by Killergaming, Jan 5, 2019 with 25 replies and 11,186 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killergaming

Killergaming Contributor

Ratings:
    Founder - Obese Giraffe -
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw …

Videos (these will help clear everything up):

Requirements:
    - nightclub with at least 2 garages
    - Car you want to duplicate in one of the garages and some elegy RH8s
    - MOC with personal vehicle storage or CEO garage with empty spots and a modshop
    - a recent activity (hover over “start GTA Online” and double tap PS button)

Ps4 Steps:
    1. Go to the elevator in one of your nightclub garages and select a different garage

2. As soon as you select a garage, quickly open the pause menu, go to criminal enterprise starter pack, then back and quickly start up a Titan of a job (must be very quick)

3. If done correctly, you should now be in the job and it should go to a black screen behind the job menu, now you just need to back out of the job and spam X and you should hear the menu sound (keep doing this until your mini map comes back)

4. Now start a stunt race and back out of it and you’ll be outside. Now just make sure you have your recent activity ready and go into a nightclub garage (don’t go into the garage that has the car you want to duplicate) **THIS NEXT PART NEEDS TO BE DONE QUICKLY**

5. As soon as you get into the garage, quickly turn around and select the garage that has the car you want to duplicate, then quickly double tap your PS button and select “start GTA Online” , then just wait on the alert for around 1 second (or half a second if that doesn’t work) and quickly turn around and select another garage (don’t select the nightclub, B1 or the terrorbyte garage)

6. You should now be in the garage that has the car you’re duplicating but you shouldn’t have your mini map. If you’ve got that, just go to the blue circle and switch the car with an elegy RH8 and they should not switch

7. Now drive the car out and store it in the MOC or take it to a CEO garage with an empty space and change something on the car in the modshop DONE

Xbox one Steps:
    1. Go in a free aim invite only

2.Do ps4 steps 1 through 4

3. As soon as your in the garage turn around and walk towards the exit so that you will only need a few more steps to get the menu

4. join a friend or random person that you think would play in assisted aim get back to game asp then walk forward and select the garage that has the car you want to duplicate

5. there should be a little delay on a black screen if done correctly immediately accept the first alert and deny the second. Then quickly turn around and select another garage (don’t select the nightclub, B1 or the terrorbyte garage) so if you have terroebyte garage up twice and x if not just up once and x once.

6. You should now be in the garage that has the car you’re duplicating but you shouldn’t have your mini map. If you’ve got that, just go to the blue circle and switch the car with an elegy RH8 and they should not switch

7. Now drive the car out and store it in the MOC or take it to a CEO garage with an empty space and change something on the car in the modshop DONE

8. when you repeat the elevator steps just start a job then it will give you a alert then pause start job again and it will unglitch you. it is a side affect of using different targeting mode.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Looks tricky but easy once u got it down

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrazeDF

CrazeDF Newbie

Ratings:
    Does this work on PC?

4. OP
    Killergaming

Killergaming Contributor

Ratings:
    Not sure
    [doublepost=1546744791][/doublepost]
    Yes that's the truth. When I first did it. It took me like 10 tries. Now i get it first try.

5. Piston break

Piston break Newbie

Ratings:
    Need custom license plates on issi?

• Like Like x 1
  6. gettheclicker

gettheclicker Newbie

Ratings:
    I can't get it. I manage to get the timing down but not good enough. I keep quitting into the garage i selected.

7. MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Also curious about custom plates, or does the dupe come out clean?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    It’s always a crap shoot wether a console glitch works or not on PC.
    Your best bet is to try and dupe one car and drive the dupe to LSC to try and sell it. If you get a message that states mismatched game data then the dupe either won’t work or you will have to do extra steps to try and fool the game that it’s your car. I once made 100 dupes on PC using a console glitch and was met with that warning. When I restarted the game all of the dupes reverted to free elegys:frown:
    That being said it’s worth a shot to try one before going forward:smile:

9. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does the plate become a clean plate

10. skeeze415

skeeze415 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Look up "lscHax". For pc users, there are mod menus and programs we can use (with out getting banned) where we can make dupes or just make a any car free!

11. CaprizJan

CaprizJan Newbie

Ratings:
    It works! But really needs lightning quick fingers great job sir killer and sir founder obese!

12. DaddyCool NL

DaddyCool NL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Must get fresh plates, it's a Workaround of a glitch we had a half year ago.
    The moment you drive out of the NC the plate will change. 99% Shure about it.
    Going to test now.
    Thx OP and Obese!

13. J4m35420

J4m35420 Newbie

Ratings:
    Not sure what I’m getting wrong. I got first super fast part down to a tee. Second super fast part I swear I was fast but didn’t hit it?

14. J4m35420

J4m35420 Newbie

Ratings:
    Can’t hit at all. Always spawn in garage with minimap. And I know I’m super fast.

15. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe should of been released after Tuesday when the others are Gona get patched but just my opinion lol nice glitch though :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This glitch is merging the 2 vehicles correct ?

17. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I thought this. Ahould be 1 at a time and have them all lined up ready to go

• Like Like x 1
  18. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The ****in garage merge is basically impossible on Xbox one. Either alert pops op too quick or to late in 99,9% of cases. If I finally hit it once, my character just pulls up the phone and I can’t choosr a different garage.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    Killergaming

Killergaming Contributor

Ratings:
    The timing on the xbox way has to be perfect. Xbox is Alot harder. You need get session details quickly select the garage. Then black screen for half sec then accept first deny turn around select garage. You need that black screen for half a sec to get it right.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this glitch is ****ing impossible on xbox

• Like Like x 3