What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know anyone who has a modded avenger? I do not know anyone. Please and thanks.

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely having issues with the top left corner alert (right d pad prompt). It's not showing up for some. I'm not sure if it's a lobby issue, or if it's patched. Will turn off soon and test.

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe this is patched. After multiple attempts, I have managed to recieve the "right d pad option" (CEO method hire/retire) to enter cargo. But as soon as I hit it, I exit passanger. When I'm able to exit driver side, I have no d pad option. Sorry guys. If I find a new work around I will let you know. For now, you can try the last method with the moc. I didn't test that one as thouroughly. It might have more potential, but it will definitely take more tries than this (patched) method. Good luck 11/16/2018

C

chopndrop2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice !!! Now I gotta put this to work. Happy Glitching!

G

General18

Reaction score
Sin$
it's a crazy glitch.
Yesterday tested him between my two accounts. and managed to pull the Avenger three times.
After that, there was nothing left. I did not get it anymore.
why can this be?

Killaxtommo

Killaxtommo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the secret gold crew couler avenger on phychodellics and its on skulls if any one wants it

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
people, tell me how it is with the Avenger. I wanted to take a new Avenger from a friend yesterday, we tried several people in different sessions and did not succeed, and later I gave my friend another Avenger mode and shot for the first time. What it depends on ? Why will not it work the first time it will not work at all? That's the case with me

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working great as of Thursday November 22, 11:20am eastern time :smile:

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's a crazy glitch.
Yesterday tested him between my two accounts. and managed to pull the Avenger three times.
After that, there was nothing left. I did not get it anymore.
why can this be?

Both players must start fresh, and clear their cache. Still working.

people, tell me how it is with the Avenger. I wanted to take a new Avenger from a friend yesterday, we tried several people in different sessions and did not succeed, and later I gave my friend another Avenger mode and shot for the first time. What it depends on ? Why will not it work the first time it will not work at all? That's the case with me

Both players must clear their cache and start fresh. Still working

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Both players must clear their cache and start fresh. Still working. Try loading into storymode from a boot (if you aren't worried about being patched).

-J D

Shout out to the informant for the tip.

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Both players must start fresh, and clear their cache. Still working.

Both players must clear their cache and start fresh. Still working
Ok thx, say on what session is best to do it, and who creates it?

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thx, say on what session is best to do it, and who creates it?

I heard a Friend session works best, but I did mine in an invite. With a Random host. Use the gctf rule if you would like. Receiver can not be host in gctf. Not sure. My apologizes.

Yes I know it works, I do not know why sometimes it works for the first shot, and sometimes not at all? what it depends on???
Clear cache, and freshin' up. Reload, and try again. Otherwise, 50 lobbies later.......

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard a Friend session works best, but I did mine in an invite. With a Random host. Use the gctf rule if you would like. Receiver can not be host in gctf. Not sure. My apologizes.

Clear cache, and freshin' up. Reload, and try again. Otherwise, 50 lobbies later.......
Ok thx bro!!!

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched as of now coz I'm not getting r d pad options?

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched as of now coz I'm not getting r d pad options?
There is a new video, possibly easier. No fa**io, no thruster, and no elegy. Not sure if there is a thread posted yet. Keep your eye out.

I

I________________I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does this work to get the Modded MOC?

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: Facility, Avenger, and Thruster.

Both you and your Friend need to Start in your Facilities. I used the same Facility as my Friend. This is not necessary.

1. Giver: Invites Friend to their Facility, on foot.
2. Reciever: Stands 10 ft away from their Thruster and taps Triangle (once), then holds Gas. (R2 on Ps4).... While you are walking toward the Thruster, you should pull up your phone, and the Facility invite, and have it ready. When your back starts to touch the Thruster, accept your friends Facility invite. Continue to hold Gas until you spawn in your Friends Facility.
3. Giver: enters Avenger.
4. Reciever: walks over to friends Avenger (10ft away) and spams triangle and then holds down triangle. When their hand touches the handle of the Avenger, the Giver exits the Avenger.
5. Receiver: will enter the Avenger, and as they are about to switch seats, they hit Right D-Pad and then X. The Mod Menu should pop up. Change the Armour immediately.
6. Receiver: Exits their Friends Facility and Requests their new Avenger.
7. Fly it back into your Facility.
8. BOOM goes the Dynomite.

I can't take full credit for this Glitch. Idk who the founders of the M.O.C. and Facility Merge were, but these Steps are almost exact. Except, here we are not using the Bunker. I am 2 for 2, on this glitch. I tried for hours on the last one.

Good luck. Enjoy.
Whats a thruster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register