What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: Facility, Avenger, and Thruster.

Both you and your Friend need to Start in your Facilities. I used the same Facility as my Friend. This is not necessary.

1. Giver: Invites Friend to their Facility, on foot.
2. Reciever: Stands 10 ft away from their Thruster and taps Triangle (once), then holds Gas. (R2 on Ps4).... While you are walking toward the Thruster, you should pull up your phone, and the Facility invite, and have it ready. When your back starts to touch the Thruster, accept your friends Facility invite. Continue to hold Gas until you spawn in your Friends Facility.
3. Giver: enters Avenger.
4. Reciever: walks over to friends Avenger (10ft away) and spams triangle and then holds down triangle. When their hand touches the handle of the Avenger, the Giver exits the Avenger.
5. Receiver: will enter the Avenger, and as they are about to switch seats, they hit Right D-Pad and then X. The Mod Menu should pop up. Change the Armour immediately.
6. Receiver: Exits their Friends Facility and Requests their new Avenger.
7. Fly it back into your Facility.
8. BOOM goes the Dynomite.

I can't take full credit for this Glitch. Idk who the founders of the M.O.C. and Facility Merge were, but these Steps are almost exact. Except, here we are not using the Bunker. I am 2 for 2, on this glitch. I tried for hours on the last one.

Good luck. Enjoy.

Last edited:
G TWIST

G TWIST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i do not understand the steps very confusing when to accept invitation, video?

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I’m guessing right and it’s like the old facility merge, you should be accepting the alert then pressing triangle then r2.
With the old way you have a one person in his avenger inside the facility and the other just stood in his facility.
The person in the avenger would accept a ceo invite from his friend then run to the avenger door and exit to cockpit while the friend disbanded his ceo.
I could be wrong but that’s how it used to work before they patched that merge.
If you try accepting the alert while on the thruster and pressing r2 you will most likely end up outside on your thruster.

Requirements: Facility, Avenger, and Thruster.

Both you and your Friend need to Start in your Facilities. I used the same Facility as my Friend. I'm not sure if that's necessary.

1. Giver: Invites Friend to their Facility, on foot.
2. Reciever: Stands by their Thruster and taps Triangle (once), then holds Gas. (R2 on Ps4) Continue to hold Gas until you spawn in your Friends Facility.
3. Giver: enters Avenger.
4. Reciever: spams triangle and then holds down triangle. When their hand touches the handle of the Avenger, the Giver exits the Avenger.
5. Receiver: will enter the Avenger, and as they are about to switch seats, they hit Right D-Pad and then X. The Mod Menu should pop up. Change the Armour immediately.
6. Receiver: Exits their Friends Facility and Requests their new Avenger.
7. Fly it back into your Facility.
8. BOOM goes the Dynomite.

I can't take full credit for this Glitch. Idk who the founders of the M.O.C. and Facility Merge were, but these Steps are almost exact. Except, here we are not using the Bunker. I am 2 for 2, on this glitch. I tried for hours on the last one.

Good luck. Enjoy.
Nice find mate. Hopefully it will lead to more then just an avenger merge.

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is like the last merge glitch that we had, with the m.o.c. and faggggio.

Except you are in your Facility when you start, and not your m.o.c. in your bunker.

You both start in your own facility. Giver sends invite at anytime.

Stand 10ft away from your Thruster after the invite has shown up on your phone to the givers facility. Tap triangle once and hold gas. When your back touches the thruster, you should already have pulled up your phone, and have it ready on the 2nd Alert (facility invite), so when your back touches the thruster, you accept.

Boom

Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo Please help me ....

If you're having trouble with this, check out the other give modded MOC / avenger thread and videos. Essentially, this is the same glitch - Abusing the same flaw, just in a different location.

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is like the last merge glitch that we had, with the m.o.c. and faggggio.

Except you are in your Facility when you start, and not your m.o.c. in your bunker.

You both start in your own facility. Giver sends invite at anytime.

Stand 10ft away from your Thruster after the invite has shown up on your phone to the givers facility. Tap triangle once and hold gas. When your back touches the thruster, you should already have pulled up your phone, and have it ready on the 2nd Alert (facility invite), so when your back touches the thruster, you accept.

Boom
Your better off explaining that in your steps because it doesn’t explain where to accept the invite.
As you probably know already not everyone will check these messages to find the answer.

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working. Worked first try.
Thank you. Yes, it worked for me 100%. 2 out of 2 tries. I didn't experiment with the facility locations however. I'm still not sure if you need to have the same Facility as your friend. I don't think you do. I think it will work at different locations.

Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. Yes, it worked for me 100%. 2 out of 2 tries. I didn't experiment with the facility locations however. I'm still not sure if you need to have the same Facility as your friend. I don't think you do. I think it will work at different locations.
Do not need to have same facility.

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your better off explaining that in your steps because it doesn’t explain where to accept the invite.
As you probably know already not everyone will check these messages to find the answer.
Fixed. Thanks for your input. Am I missing anything else? :wink:

Do not need to have same facility.
Nice. Thanks for your feed back.

C

Chase20

Reaction score
Sin$
I could use help later doing this today, I play on the Xbox one.

Can someone help me with this please?

Wafflespies

Wafflespies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone on Xbox have the modded avenger and wants to help me out and give me it?
I can pay you with a modded car or act 2 if you need an incentive.

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please help me. I gave modded cars to trade for a modded avenger.

Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The steps work. If you try a few times and it's not working, make a new lobby.

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone want to help give me a avenger? I can help in return with anything. Got cars, can dupe, gctf, help you glitch out.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get this to work. Patched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register