Patched GTA 5 apartment transfer glitch workaround PS4

• Thread starter iGotTalents
  • Start date
  • Views 4,138
iGotTalents

iGotTalents

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m here today to post a new workaround for the apartment transfer glitch, enjoy:smile:

1. load into your first character and buy the most expensive apartments for slots 4, 5 & 6

2. load into your second character and buy the cheapest garages for slots 4, 5 & 6

3. load back into your first character and load into story mode

4. Once in story mode, press options to open the pause menu, go to online, hover over invite only session, then press the ps button to open the ps menu, go to capture gallery and make sure you have a video in it, go to that video, press options, hover over trim, then double tap the ps button, it should put you back in the game, double tap it again and you’ll notice that you’ll be hovering over trim again, double tap the ps button again, and you should once again be on the game, now select invite only session and accept the alert, now concentrate on the bottom right corner, wait until you see an orange saving circle, as soon as you see it, double tap the ps button and quickly spam x, as soon as you do that, go back to the game, you should get an alert saying “unable to load character 1”, if not, do that step again, ok now press x to accept the alert and press x again to accept the second alert, wait until you load into the session,

5. Once you are in the session, go to creator, select it and accept the alert, once in creator, open the pause menu and go to choose character, press x to select it, accept the alert,

6. Once you are in the character selection screen, go to your main character and press x, you should be brought back to the character selection screen, now select your second character and wait until you load i into the session,

7. Once in the session, open your phone, go to the internet and buy the cheapest garages over slots 4, 5 and 6 and you should notice those apartments should be from your main character, now once you’ve bought the cheapest garages over your expensive apartments, open the pause menu, go to online and select swap character, accept the alert, once done, select your main character,

8. rinse and repeat from step 4:smile:

Last edited:
Tyronious

Tyronious

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m here today to post a new workaround for the apartment transfer glitch, enjoy:smile:

1. load into your first character and buy the most expensive apartments for slots 4, 5 & 6

2. load into your second character and buy the cheapest garages for slots 4, 5 & 6

4. Once in story mode, press options to open the pause menu, go to online, hover over invite only session, then press the ps button to open the ps menu, go to capture gallery and make sure you have a video in it, go to that video, press options, hover over trim, then double tap the ps button, it should put you back in the game, double tap it again and you’ll notice that you’ll be hovering over trim again, double tap the ps button again, and you should once again be on the game, now select invite only session and accept the alert, now concentrate on the bottom right corner, wait until you see an orange saving circle, as soon as you see it, double tap the ps button and quickly spam x, as soon as you do that, go back to the game, you should get an alert saying “unable to load character 1”, if not, do that step again, ok now press x to accept the alert and press x again to accept the second alert, wait until you load into the session,

5. Once you are in the session, go to creator, select it and accept the alert, once in creator, open the pause menu and go to choose character, press x to select it, accept the alert,

6. Once you are in the character selection screen, go to your main character and press x, you should be brought back to the character selection screen, now select your second character and wait until you load i into the session,

7. Once in the session, open your phone, go to the internet and buy the cheapest garages over slots 4, 5 and 6 and you should notice those apartments should be from your main character, now once you’ve bought the cheapest garages over your expensive apartments, open the pause menu, go to online and select swap character, accept the alert, once done, select your main character,

Can you show a video of how to do it

YAbo1

YAbo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Video would be great
Nice find though

M

mr_wobble

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfectly.
Thanks for posting!

PS: also works if you swapped characters (expensive ones on #2)

Victor95

Victor95

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is having problems with hitting the glitch try free up some space on the ps4 and put unsused games in folders and change your theme to a standard ps4 theme not a dynamic as it makes the ps4 run slower.
also make sure the video you are using to trim is as short as possible and delete other unused clips.

I was having problems hitting the glitch and the ps4 pro seemed slow but doing all that has made it run so much quicker and I’m hitting the glitch every time now

Last edited:
YAbo1

YAbo1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfectly.
Thanks for posting!

PS: also works if you swapped characters (expensive ones on #2)
Would that not get rid of all the outfits on your main character? (#1?)
Post automatically merged:

Anyone think that this could work on Xbox using net cut just like this glitch used https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-5-sell-apartments-xbox-one.1801704/page-2#post-14246823

Last edited:
agYT

agYT

Reaction score
Sin$

I have another workaround to this method

Vivasm

Vivasm

Reaction score
Sin$

It works great but i got the cheating message should i not do it again?

iGotTalents

iGotTalents

Reaction score
Sin$
B

BELUSARIUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apart from at the end when returning to my main character online times out, this works flawlessly - about 5 minutes for 1.3mill

Made about 20 mill off this so far and I have no intention of stopping any time soon

Last edited:
FiVEOHFiVE

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
Sin$
Need someone to actually confirm you don't lose outfits

B

BELUSARIUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need someone to actually confirm you don't lose outfits

Can confirm you don’t lose outfits.

There is a weird thing that happens where if you return to the game too quickly after suspending the app using the capture gallery, the connection drops out meaning you don’t exit to your second character, instead you exit to the character selection screen instead with your main saying ERROR. I just go back to my main and start it again
Post automatically merged:

Has anyone tried this with all 6 slots?

Top Bottom
Login
Register