• Thread starter HaloHarry2k9
  • Start date
  • Views 49,593
G

gg1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its an awesome glitch!! Thanks!! Did it in ps3. Tip: DONT RUSH IT AFTER AFTER YOU GET THE WEIRD "quit quit" menu. If you rush it is 90% THAT IT WILL NOT WORK EVEN IF YOU GOT THE "quit quit" menu!!!! You will get the "cloud not responding" thingy. If you take your time after the "quit quit" menu there's a 95% that it will work!!! After I took my time after the menu, it was 9/10 working! Awesome!!

MAFINS

MAFINS

Radiated snowboarding and EDM
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk. Try waiting at that screen until it lets you retry.

SourPunch

SourPunch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else having trouble tonight doing this? I was doing it fine earlier today, but now I'm not getting even a glimpse....

hmm.....

R

Rome76

wasn't built in 76 days
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, still works. It's all about timing like everyone says. Just listen for the drum or whatever sounds they are. I normally do the swap character screen when the screen goes black and I hear the first one, and b on the double quit menu after the second

D

DavesNotHere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something else I've noticed with this glitch which is pretty damn cool. If your character with the cars you're duplicating has a bounty, your 2nd character will get the bounty too in addition to the cars. And if your 2nd character has a bounty but your first one doesn't, then the glitch will take the bounty off the 2nd character.

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U
Something else I've noticed with this glitch which is pretty damn cool. If your character with the cars you're duplicating has a bounty, your 2nd character will get the bounty too in addition to the cars. And if your 2nd character has a bounty but your first one doesn't, then the glitch will take the bounty off the 2nd character.[/QUO Lol thats right ive noticed this 2

O

OpticalGore

Reaction score
Sin$
im down with the timing but 9/10 ill get the cloud error quite annoying but i am patient ahha this glitch is ****in rad!
made 10 mill in about an hour but it took me like an hour just to get the timing right.

G

gg1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just be patient after the "quit-quit" menu. Another member posted the seconds you should give it, to try and prevent the cloud error. After you get the "quit-quit" menu give it about 3-5 seconds then hit O once, after the character selection pops up let it load for about 10-15 seconds then select the character with one X, and after you get the next glitchy menu, wait another 10-15 seconds then hit X again, and you'll be golden. That's how I've been doing it and it's a 10/10!!! Be patient friends.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i read that u had to have to have/make 2 characters (which im to lazy to do) then i read u have to kill yourself and quit thats when i stopped reading im not going to lie to u. and yea the directions may be short but that doesnt mean the glitch is easy
well makes sense if you cared so much about your k/d in which i doubt it affects it and yes i do agree with you on making a 2nd character its a bit time consuming but well worth it in the end. 
keep getting rockstar cloud servers are down any suggestions? i got the glitch down perfect just wont load
i kept getting it too but after my 4th attempt it went thru succesfully just keep trying the servers have been messed up since the 1st day it was launched anyways.

O

OpticalGore

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just be patient after the "quit-quit" menu. Another member posted the seconds you should give it, to try and prevent the cloud error. After you get the "quit-quit" menu give it about 3-5 seconds then hit O once, after the character selection pops up let it load for about 10-15 seconds then select the character with one X, and after you get the next glitchy menu, wait another 10-15 seconds then hit X again, and you'll be golden. That's how I've been doing it and it's a 10/10!!! Be patient friends.

Thanks alot man will try now

O

OpticalGore

Reaction score
Sin$
at 40mil now ^_^ I WANNA HIT 100! but its 11:17pm here in australia and unsure when exactly the update will roll out or if it will be patched T_T..

Still working as far as i know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register