1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

gta 4 freezes when trying to fire rocket

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV' started by shaunr, Feb 6, 2010 with 1 replies and 367 views.

1. shaunr

shaunr Propane and propane accessories

Ratings:
    so I'm using a common file i got from the internet, with some of my own weapons modded. when i put the weapon file back to replace the old one, i was over file size limit, even though the file size was less, so i took out more text, and to the point where it worked. the text i took out was the lines for Episodic_1 and Episodic_2 or something like that. i'm wondering if that was the problem. i also modified the shotgun to shoot stronger but before it shoots there is a lag and it's annoying. maybe someone can tell me how to fix the problem.

thanks

2. iG Jordan

iG Jordan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Compare another .xml side by side :biggrin:
    You must have gone wrong somewere :rolleyes:
    Episodic 1-25 are new weapons put into the game what are most likely to be Water & Flames.