• Thread starter XxWowIdkWhyxX
  • Start date
  • Views 667
XxWowIdkWhyxX

XxWowIdkWhyxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I have robatore's 5.8 mods and had them for a while and every time I try to online it says disconnedted for game session. Returning to single player... does anyone know whats going on. Also I can get online on every other game but the ballad.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing to do with the modifications, your connection is a pile of s***. Go on your computer then type in the URL box - www.speedtest.net and do a speedtest.

Upvote 0
XxWowIdkWhyxX

XxWowIdkWhyxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing to do with the modifications, your connection is a pile of s***. Go on your computer then type in the URL box - www.speedtest.net and do a speedtest.
But I can join games like black ops and stuff

Upvote 0
GOHDxXNEGROXx

GOHDxXNEGROXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But I can join games like black ops and stuff
Go to settings network then test after u test go to your modem/router unplug both of them for 30sec then plug back up then go back to your xbox and go online then join game
Thats not gonna do anything but tell him his connection

Upvote 0
TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to settings network then test after u test go to your modem/router unplug both of them for 30sec then plug back up then go back to your xbox and go online then join game
Thats not gonna do anything but tell him his connection
That's the whole point of it fool. He need's to know his Download speed, turning your router off only help's fibre-optic connection's as all it does it restart it and it take's around 10 Minutes to hit it's full potential, don't try and tell me something you barely no anything about.
Like Zack said you might have a strict NAT which mean's you will need to wait for it to open as it will just be hard to get into a game. Call of duty requires a 3MB connection whereas GTA IV requires a 6MB I think which is why you can't join a session.

Upvote 0
Fighop

Fighop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is because your NAT type is on strict or moderate.Search on youtube "How to change my NAT type to open"

Upvote 0
XxWowIdkWhyxX

XxWowIdkWhyxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that is fine, what router do you have by the way. Make sure if you are using a wireless connection that you a network test on your console.
I think I have linksys or something like that

That is because your NAT type is on strict or moderate.Search on youtube "How to change my NAT type to open"
Ok I will do that

Ok I fixed it Thanks everybody for all your help!!!!

Upvote 0
GOHDxXNEGROXx

GOHDxXNEGROXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I have linksys or something like that

Ok I will do that

Ok I fixed it Thanks everybody for all your help!!!!
what did you do by the way ................bcause my nat typed got moderate and i restarted my router and it has been open ever sense

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register