• Thread starter rocky54731
  • Start date
  • Views 844
rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys i am a rookie at all of this but i was wondering if anyone can help me i looked on youtube and found a really good easy tutorial on buring 5.0 mods i used this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_344375&feature=iv&v=dfrmAZflXZs#t=2.8s i followed it all and did everything he said i am using the write discs as it said on this website it burned fine. i then went and hot swapped it on my xbox it worked fantastic installed pretty quick but then everytime i put gta 4 episodes from liberty city disc in and run it with the mods my xbox go black and freezes before the game even loads i was wondering if any1 else had the same problem and wether they can help me cheers

Z

zPUNISHMENTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys i am a rookie at all of this but i was wondering if anyone can help me i looked on youtube and found a really good easy tutorial on buring 5.0 mods i used this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_344375&feature=iv&v=dfrmAZflXZs#t=2.8s i followed it all and did everything he said i am using the write discs as it said on this website it burned fine. i then went and hot swapped it on my xbox it worked fantastic installed pretty quick but then everytime i put gta 4 episodes from liberty city disc in and run it with the mods my xbox go black and freezes before the game even loads i was wondering if any1 else had the same problem and wether they can help me cheers

could be a bad iso, bad burn, or even the mods but they should be fine if you downloaded the v5.0 off of here.

rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
could be a bad iso, bad burn, or even the mods but they should be fine if you downloaded the v5.0 off of here.

yeah i downloaded the iso from him and the 5.0 mods from here the burn said it was sucsessful i used another programme which said the iso was not corrupted everything was fine but it still freezes as it atempts 2 load the game but could any1 inv me and show me some mods cause i was really looking forward 2 it and they dont seem 2 want 2 work cheers my gt is xxwyte savagexx

Top Bottom
Login
Register