• Views 311
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

.Capacity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
honestly ive been trying to do this for weeks with ZERO result.
im definitely not experienced in this **** like this as far as i go is bridging host in gears and halo.

anyways.
im having a lot of trouble getting my gamertag off of my 256 mb memory unit.
when i hook up my transfer cable w/ the MU it shows up under my device list as a usb mass storage device, but i have no idea how to access it.
i tried installing drivers.
ive used xplorer and xport and still have got nothing.

can someone please help me through this step by step ALL i need is to get the save file from the card to my PC and i can take it from there.

ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try running Xplorer or Xport an an administrator, that's the only thing I can think of.

C

.Capacity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have windows 7 i have windows xp im always running as administrator

G

giuga9

Reaction score
Sin$
ohhh shiiitt i remember when i had the same problem!! uhm i can only think of 2 things off the top of my head. 1. make sure u have an updated version of xplorer 360 and number 2. trying hooking up ur transfer cable to a differnt usb port in your computer

C

.Capacity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
giuga9 said:
ohhh shiiitt i remember when i had the same problem!! uhm i can only think of 2 things off the top of my head. 1. make sure u have an updated version of xplorer 360 and number 2. trying hooking up ur transfer cable to a differnt usb port in your computer

not really sure how to find out if my xplorer is the newest version or not.
but usb port shouldnt matter like i said my computer recognizes a usb mass storage device but i dont know what to do with it and how to access it with xplorer

fixed for future reference 256 mb MUs not compatible with PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register