GT recovered by another xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by lil BLu3 SMuRF, Feb 4, 2010 with 4 replies and 223 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF Member

Ratings:
    i know 7s arent resposible but i just wanted to know how to recover or mod your account back cuz someone stole my account and i called MS and they said they were working on it and they said they would call me every 3 days and it was workin then they just stopped and it might be because i had a moded avatar lol

someone help

BTW he changed the email and password

2. bungi

bungi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    need to try and recover it, maybe get like a hacker to get it back

3. AndreVengeance

AndreVengeance Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im sure if you have a credit card on it you can call MS and tell them the number and all the other info like name and address and they will give you the email and pass

4. XsV161

XsV161 Getting There

Ratings:
    Sucks for you. 7S is not your personal hacking station so all you can do now is b*tch and moan to Microsoft or to yourself.

5. OP
    lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF Member

Ratings:
    omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i looked at my email and they told me how to reset my password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is soooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got my account back after 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayyayyaa

srry guys for posting this i just thought that while waiting for someone to reply i would look at my email thanks guys even for posting :smile: